Hinata?!

As Jiro pulled a pouting Asahi away from the girls, saying stuff like "For you own safety", Torigoya turned to Maeda. She looked her in the eyes, afraid to make her angry. She asked;
"I didn't say to much, right?"
"..." Head shake.
"Thank god!!"

About 3 miles away, Nami was beginning the first shift of her new part time job; helping out in a convenience store. Apparently the last one with this job quit, because she was harassed by groups of Yankees. Which was to expect, as not only one, but TWO Yankee-schools were in a few miles radius.
But since she ran into that girl, after being pulled out of her last job, causing her to get fired, she was really really confused. The girl called her 'Minami'. Plus a girl who looked just like Asahi, was with them as well. Her arms still hurt after being pulled up in the air, by annoying girls, who didn't understand that it was an accident.

She wanted to call the girls and talk to them about it, but she was afraid to talk to Asahi, as the girl she saw might actually have been her. And she already tried to get through to Hinata, but she was in France, and wouldn't be home before another 3 days. She knew that Hinata was looking forward to the trip as it was all she talked about.
After putting up the last batch of onigiri, the door was kicked open.
"Great. My first customer just has to a Yankee!" Nami thought.
But the girl who walked looked very familiar. She was wearing a dark blue and red sailor uniform, what looked like a stopwatch around her neck, a long red coat, with a white sign on her left arm saying "Student Council President" and a face mask hanging below her face. But as she went to the counter, Namis outburst surprised the girl;
"Hinata?!"
"I'm sorry, but who are you? And who is this 'Hinata'?"
That's when the door was kicked once again, but this time four girls in black leather and sunglasses, but with the same uniform blouse.
"Minegishi!!! It's time to settle this!!!"
"Oi!!! Stop ruining my lunch!!! And it's not Minegishi it's Shaku!!!"
"Go to HELL!!!"

"Umm" Nami carefully called for their attention. "Would you please do that outside? I don't want to be fired on my first day."
"Why the fuck not. Then we can show the world how weak you really are, Student Council President!!"
"Right back at ya!!!"
As the girl 'Shaku?' Walked out she knocked over most of the window displays on her way out.
Great. More ridiculous work. Guess I don't have a choice though. At least I hope Ray won't find me, as I swore to her I would never work in a convenience store. Oh god please don't say that they want me to watch them fight! Well why else would she only knock things by the window over?!

As the girls started their fight, it was obvious that the four girls had the advantage, as they had the highest number, but as the fight went on, not a single blow hit the girl in red. In return she would kick and punch her way through them. One by one the four girls hit the ground unconscious or close to it. As the last one hit the ground, the girl completely unharmed, the fight had barely taken up two minutes, but Nami was already done. Then Shaku growled.
"You broke my mask! Fuck you, Asshole!!!" She then kicked the girl in front of her in the stomach. She returned to the store, and as she opened the door, Nami could hear one girl saying something before she fell unconscious;
"She... Is to be feared...!"

"Can I have 10 onigiri please?"
"Oh!! Uh... Sure!!" As Nami passed the rice balls to her, the girl looked at her.
"Why are you scared?"
"Umm... Because you just knocked four girls unconscious in under two minutes...?"
"Oh relax!!! That happens a lot around here. I just hope that the girls get out of here before Yabakune comes by. Then they are practically dead."
"Why?!"
"Because! The five of us are from MajiJyo, and Yabakune is our rival school. And if they see such an easy prey as already beaten up MajiJyo girls, the girls wind up in hospitals. Just yesterday, one of our Freshmen got beaten by 18 Yabakune students, and she was perfectly fine, she just did the mistake of staying out to late on her own. You'll get used to it. I'm Shaku by the way, former Minegishi Minami. You?"
"Unless I run away as well... Oh! I'm Kai, or normally Kawachi Nami..."
"Nice to meet ya!! Who's Hinata?"
"A friend of mine. You look just like her...."
"Well then... Lunch brake is almost over anyway. I need to get back. I need to give the list of todays fights' winners and losers. I just hope I won't run into more crap on my way. Not you them and Yabacrap!! Bye!!!"
And of she goes....
"Maybe I should call Asahi after all... Maybe it's just a look a like after all..."

"Hello?"
"Asahi?"
"Nami! How are you? Haven't seen you around lately! Have you heard anything from Hinata? I want to know if we can start performing again."
"I haven't, but I'm all up for it! But I want to talk to you about something."
"Sure! What's up?"
"I saw this girl yesterday, and she looked like you so much, that I honestly thought it was you!! Then again today, but today it was Hinata!!!"
"What?! I thought Hinata was in France!!!"
"It wasn't actually Hinata, but this Yankee girl, named Shaku. What about you? Have you seen anything like it?!"
"No I haven't... Wait... A girl that looks like me, you say?"
"Yes?! Have you seen her?!"
"Nope!!"
"Eh?"
"I met her!!!"
"Eeeeeeh?!!!!"
"Her name is Kojima Haruna, but she doesn't like to be called that. She has a bunch of a bit wierd friends, like this strong quiet loner named Maeda, a small strong childish girl named Yuko, a tall one whose name I never got and some others..."
"Oh..."
"What about this Shaku then?"
"Well, her real name is Minegishi Minami, and she is the Student Council President, and every day, she tells the winners and losers of the Yankee fights from the last 24 hours."
"Did she say which school?"
"Yeah... I think it was MajiJyo...?"
"Majisuka Jyogakuen, huh? Hey, that's Torigoyas school!!!"
"How about we meet with Hinata in the park and talk about it when she gets home?"
"Great idea!!! Then we can perform at the same time!!"
"Yeah! See ya!!"
"Ja Nee!!!"

Yay!!! I kinda needed Hinata there, so I kinda made the plot wait a bit. About Team Under/Rappapa freshmen are all wearing sunglasses in this one, and Shaku is there as well, as I want some of the MG2 character developments, as they are cool, and I think Mii-chan needed some Screentime...