Yabakune attacks!

"What?!" All but three people shouted.
The girl who had talked to them was tall and wore a grey fur coat and kept playing with a kendama.
"Sado-san." Maeda said.
Gakuran tensed up at her appearance, and looked like someone just shot at him. (Sorry her). The five other girls looked terrified, especially as the rest of this part of the park now got deserted.
Sado made her way towards Nami.
"You... You are the one who ran over our next leader the other day, aren't ya?!" She shouted.
"Excuse me?!" Ray screamed, furious at this accusation. Nami looked VERY afraid.
"It's okay Sado-san. Nobody got hurt." Maedas voice sounded.

"Until now that is!!!!" A foreign voice shouted. As they all looked at the source, the girl came closer. She wore a short grey skirt, white shirt and a black blazer. (In other words Maedas old uniform). The Yankees looked surprised, and the others looked scared to death, especially as a big group came up behind her, shouting: "Yaba, Yaba, Yabakune!!" Over and over.
"Think again! Like we will let you have your way!!!" Sado shouted. And somehow all of MajiJyos great fighters gathered behind them, with Maeda, Asahi, Hinata, Nami and Ray in the middle of a protective circle. Silence fell upon them all. Only small things changed. Gakuran stood up. The Kabuki Sisters put away their fans. Team Hormone took their hands out of their pockets. Team Under put on their sunglasses. The Sanshou Sisters giggled a bit. Choukoku fixed her skirt. Shibuya straightened her gloves. Black closed her book. Gekikara started biting her nails. Torigoya fixed her jacket. Sado took of her jacket putting that and her Kendama besides Maeda. Yuko and Daruma ran a hand through their hair. Nezumi spit out her gum. Center clenched her fists. (Yes they are the good guys here. Besides, Center challenges Maeda after graduation as Yuko is no longer there, and here Yuko is still there, so if you don't like it, SUE ME!)
On Yabakunes side, the strange girl started to glare at MajiJyo, and fixed her collar. The rest just tightened the grip on their wooden or metal bars.

At some unknown que, the two forces clashed. MajiJyo ran towards Yabakune but still around Maeda(don't ask). The girl stood still, but started to walk slowly towards Maeda as a fixed point.