06

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY TEXTING FRIND NAMED ANA WHO I ONLY SORT OF MET 3 DAYS AGo.

yes hello thank you for awakening me

WAS I THE FIRST ONE !!!!!!

yes.

YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAY
so what are you doing today
who are you going to be with?
friends, family, parents?

I already told you I have no friends, and my parents are away on vacation.

when are they going to be back :/

August 14th

They just leave you home?

yep.

Where do you go to school at?

I do online

Well that's why you have no friends.

No. I do online because I couldn't make friends.

Oh, so you really don't have any?

No.

We'll meet one day. I'll be your friend.

No, that's okay lol. I don't want you to be my friend because you feel bad.

I wouldn't do that. I don't feel bad for you, I mean yeah that sucks but I wanna be your friend because you're cool, Ana. You're not like everyone else.

Hang on, someone is here.

:)))))

***

I quickly run downstairs and answer the front door.

"Hello, miss. You have a package, and quite a few mail pieces in your mailbox," the delivery guy says.

I take the box from him and sit it inside. It was large, and I had a feeling it was the one from Jack.

"Sign here," he says.

I sign the piece of paper and say, "have a nice day, Joe."

"You too, Ana. Happy birthday," he smiles with his pretty, white teeth.

Joe was a cool delivery guy. He always delivered our boxes and things, and I was always the one to sign for him. He kind of looked after me, and he lived just down the street. He knew I was mostly home alone, so he'd tell me I could always call him if I needed anything.

I run outside and grab all the envelopes from the mailbox. They were all for me, except a few, which were just bills. Those I left in a pile for my parents.

I take them up to my room, along with the large box.

***

WELL DID YOU OPEN IT

not yet!

OPENNNNNN

ill open the one from you last :)

You have more?

Yes. All my family is in New York, and that's where all my friends are.

You used to live in NY?

Yeah, before my parents wanted to move somewhere "warmer."

***

I used to live in New York, because I was born there. I had friends there, four to be exact. I was well known, and I was very social.

After we moved here, I became antisocial because I couldn't make friends and everyone was all around rude to me.

My four friends and I didn't have much contact. I hadn't seen them for three years, and the time zones made everything hard. Especially with school.

//

This chapter was a little bit longer than the rest. The chapters based mostly on texting will be the short ones. Ones like this or no texting will definitely be longer.

5+ votes? xx