Chapter One

Mira's POV.

I quickly scanned through my note book, there are too many ships that are yet to sail. This is taking a bit too long. What can I do to speed things up a little? Ooo how about a little trip... yes, we can go to a lovely beach resort just outside of Magnolia. I squealed in excitement! "Mira, are you okay?" Master asked. "Master, I have noticed quite a few of our lovely guild members have been working so very hard and deserve a well earn break" I said in the most innocent voice I could. "You do understand we can't afford it for everyone. Maybe pick a few of our most hard working?" He suggested. "That would be great thank you Master" My plan will work! "Mira, just remember, no more than 12" he said as he walked away. That's the perfect number! I know exactly who will be going, Me of course, Nalu, Gruvia, Gale, Jerza (Jellal isn't in Fairy Tail but whatever its Jerza. I need Jerza!) Rowen, and then I need someone sensible... hmmm. Who could I pick?

"What are you doing Mira?" Laxus appeared behind me. "Laxus! The last person can be Laxus!" a screamed a bit to loudly and caught the attention of everyone at the bar. I smiled at them. "Me? The last person for what?" he questioned. "I'm planning a holiday and I needed one more person and you appeared so..." I explained "K" he said as he walked away.

I walked back over to the bar. "Hey Lucy! Would you like you're usual drink?" I smiled. "Yes please!"

Lucy's POV

After I got my drink from Mira I went to sit down next to Levy-chan. Suddenly a chair flew out from the crowd and headed straight for Levy. "LEV-" I shouted, but before I finished, Gajeel was already stood in front of her and let the chair hit his arm "Watch out shrimp" he said to her and walked away. I ran over to Levy and sat down next to her. She was blushing, "aww someone has a crush~" I said to her.

"Hey! its not like that!"

"You know you can tell me anything~"

"I don't like him in that way- "

"LISTEN UP BRATS. MIRA HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT!" Everyone quieted down.

Mira then made her announcement "The following will get a special surprise, Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Carla, Wendy, Romeo, Lily, Gajeel, Levy, Juvia, Gray, Erza and Laxus! We are going on a holiday! Meet at the train station at 8:00am DON'T BE LATE! "

I'm pretty sure Juvia fainted when she found out she will be going on holiday with 'her beloved Gray-sama' I immediately looked over to Levy "Lu-chan come to my house and help me pack! Then we can go to your house and pack! We could have a sleepover!"

"Okay sure!"

After 2 hours of packing it was finally time to relax and enjoy our sleepover! "Want to watch a film Lu-chan?" Levy-chan suggested "Sure!".

We watched the film while eating some snacks, got into our PJs and I set up a sofa bed. "Let me go get some blankets from my room" I said as I headed over to my room.

I opened the door. I guess who I found lying in MY  bed "NATSU!" I screamed. I walk over to kick him off my bed but as soon as I got close he quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto the bed next to him. Surprisingly, Happy wasn't with him. He held me so tight I could hardly breath, let alone scream for help. "Luce..." he muttered, is he talking in his sleep "...Noo... Luce... LUCE..." he started to shout. Is he having a nightmare? I gently woke him up... "Hey Luce" he smiled and I just smiled back...

"LU-CHAN!"

-This is my first fan fiction, I hope you guys liked it! Don't forget to vote & comment! Byeeee-