Chapter Three

Lucys POV.

The train final came to a stop and Natsu woke up. He had fallen asleep with his head on my lap. Everyone got out. I think Jellal and Erza were holding hands, aww. Wait. I thought this was just at trip for Fairy Tail... Oh my. How didn't I notice this before? This is a plan for Mira the matchmaker to get her ships together. I'M A BAKA!

Once we arrived at the resort I was amazed. It was massive. It had palm trees and beautiful flowers everywhere. The resort had lots of different blocks of apartments and in between and around them were games and pools. Apparently there are 5 pools in total! There are restaurants and bars and this place has its own private beach!

We walked in the reception, "Are you Fairy Tail?" a middle aged blonde woman asked us.

"Yup!"

"Please follow me" we followed her around until we reached our block, she took us to the top floor and there were two doors 501 and 502. She handed Mira 12 keys "Have a nice stay!"

The girls went in one room and the boys went in another. It was massive, like a apartment. It had six bedrooms all with a bathroom, a kitchen, a living/dining room and a balcony. We all picked our rooms and unpacked. I was super lucky and got a room with my own door to the balcony :)

"Hey there is a massive pool outside lets gooo!" Mira yelled.

Natsu's POV.

The girls came up with the idea to go to the pool but we've been waiting for ten mins out side their apartment.

"Yo, Ice Princess" i shout at Gray

"What Flame Brain"

"How much longer are they going to take!" then the girls all walked out. I looked for Luce. There she is! She is wearing a white bikini with pink flowers. Huh? Why has my heart rate gone weird and my face feels really hot, it was normal a second ago and my stomach is flipping... maybe I'm getting an illness? Whatever, I'll ask Wendy tomorrow!

"Luce! Lets go!" I grabbed Lucy's wrist,

"Hey wait!!!" she exclaimed as I began to ran.

"Lets go swimming!"

"No"

"Aww, come on Luce!" i said with puppy dog eyes!

"No"

"Fine then" I picked her up bridal style,

"Wait Natsu!!!" she screamed.

"Hold your breath!" I jumped in the pool with her in my arms. I felt her kicking me under water. We rose to the surface of the water and I was face to face with a very grumpy Luce! Wow, she still beautifu- wait what?!?!

"Yo Flame Brain, you seriously need a lesson in flirting?" Gray shouted at the side of the pool.

"Who am I flirting with?"

"Wow you really do have ash for brains"

"You wanna fight, Ice Pr-" i was cut off by a small amount of water hit the side of my face. Ah I guess Luce wants to fight me instead. I went under water and grabbed her ankles.

"Wait Natsu! What are you doing?!?" She exclaims as she fell backwards into the water. Haha I win! We rose to the surface for a second time but this time Luce was shivering.

"Hey, you okay?"

"A bit cold" I swam closer to her and wrapped my arms around her to warm her up.

"Is that better?" she nodded. Thats good, I smiled my toothy grin and she smiled back.

We stood in the embrace for a while, this is nice!

Juvia POV

Juvia wishes Gray-sama would like her. Then he would go on one knee and ask Juvia to marry her! Mira snapped me out of my wonderful day dream by waving her hand in front of my face.

"So what did you want to ask me?" she smiled.

"Juvia wishes her beloved would notice Juvia! Gray-sama pays more attention to Love Rival than he does Juvia and Juvia has tried so hard to make Gray-sama like her!" Juvia felt tears fall down her face. Why can't he just notice Juvia. Thats all Juvia asks!

"Its okay Juvia," Mira hugged me "To get Gray's attention you should not follow him, talk in first person and don't call him Gray-sama or beloved. Then he will noticed something has changed and he will realise how much he likes you!"

"Really" Juvia wipes her tears. I-I mean I wiped my tears!

"Goodluck Juvia!" Mira winked. I walk back to my sun bed ignoring Gray-sama. Wait no, I mean Gray. This is going to be difficult. I lay down, wow this is boring. I turn to face Levy, she had two books next to her and she was reading one.

"Hey, Levy do you have a book I could read?" she looked at me surprised.

"Um, Sure! I've just fished reading this book, its a romantic love story!" she handed me one of the books next to her.

"Great thanks!"

"No problem." then I began reading.

Natsu's POV

"Sup Natsu!" I turned around to see Sting, followed by Rogue, Yukino, Rufus and Orga.

"Sup!"

"How come your all here?" Ice princess questioned.

"On holiday same as you." Sting pointed out.

3rd Person pov.

Everyone spent the rest of the day at the pool. Ate dinner and went to their rooms. All the mages slept peacefully not knowing what will happen the following day...

-Haha, a cliff hanger! What will happen next? Don't forget to vote and comment if you like this story! Thanks for reading!-