Chapter Four

-Two updates in one day wow!-

Mira's POV

'AHHHH!"

I woke up suddenly to the sound of screaming. It came from Wendy's room. I rushed out of my room and into hers, I also saw Lucy, Levy and Erza rush into her room too. Wendy was curled up on the floor holding her head in pain.

"I have no idea whats going on, she woke up like this!" Carla cried.

"Wendy I need you to talk to me." I say as calmly as possible as Lucy comforted her.

"It hurts," she cried. "it hurts!"

"It will be okay!" Lucy said.

*Knock Knock*

I went to answer the door.

"Romeo?" Why was he here?

"Help, Nastu-nii, Gray-san, Gajeel-san and Laxus-san! They are all screaming in pain!"

Erza rushed over to their room to try and help them, it seems all the dragon slayers are in agony. What is going on? Is Laxus okay?

"Wendy is too." I informed Romeo and he rush to her side.

"Okay I'm trying to find out whats going on." Levy said surrounded by books.

Ten minuets have passed and they are still screaming. We had all the doors open and all the non-dragon slayers were running around trying to help.

"Um hello, Mira?" It was Yukino.

"Are Sting and Rogue like this too?" I asked her.

"Yes! Please! I don't know whats happening."

"YES!" I heard levy scream. Yukino and I ran over to her. She showed us the page in the book

Dragon Mating Season

Once in a while Dragons and Dragon Slayers get effected by the Dragon mating season. It is random and no one will know until it starts. For Dragon Slayer you can tell it has started by pain. The Dragon Slayer will have unbearable pain which will last approximately and hour, once that hour has finished stage two will begin.

During stage two the Dragon Slayer will find its mate. This stage can be very dangerous to surrounding people as the Dragon Slayer shall attack anyone who stands in their way. Once the Dragon Slayer finds their mate they will hold them close and will not leave their side. They will use force if they have too. This stage lasts one to two days.

Then there is stage three. A Dragon Slayer will mark their mate by biting them harshly which would most likely hurt the mate. Once that stage is complete the Dragon Slayers will return to their normal state.

During these stages the Dragon Slayer will have a change in appearance (A tail, horns, wings etc.).

"And then the next page goes on to say about if two Dragon Slayers are mates but I don't think that will affect us." Levy says as we finish reading.

"So what should we do?" Yukino asks.

"I think we should lock the Dragon slayer in the boys apartment using an enchantment whilst they are in pain so when stage two begins they won't be able to hurt anyone" I suggest.

"Yeah. That's a good idea. Freed recently taught me how to use a enchantment like that." Levy exclaims.

Yukino left to get Sting and Rogue. While Levy and I told all the non-dragon slayers everything. It wasn't difficult getting Wendy in the boys apartment. I decided to guard first.

Within a few minutes Yukino returned with Orga carrying the twin dragon slayers.

"Lets hope this works" I say as everyone leaves for the beach. It's a shame I can't go with them but I guess I only have to stay here for an hour. I look at the clock on the wall, stage two should be starting now.

Natsu's POV

The torture has finally ended! Now where's Luce? I want Luce. I need Luce. Where is she? And why do I have a tail, and horns... and wings?

"Metal Head, where is Luce?"

"Where is Shrimp?" is all he said. I went to jump off the balcony and find her but... there's a wall? No a enchantment. Ugh. I'm stuck in here? I look around then room Wendy was crying in the kitchen. I want Luce! Laxus was hitting his head against the door, Gajeel was punching the sofa. So all the dragon slayers are here? Wouldn't Sting and Rogue be here too?

"Are Sting and Rogue here?" I ask. Laxus pointed to the utility room door and continued to hit his head against the front door. So Sting and Rogue huh? I knew it! I smirked. But it sounded like they were arguing about something. I knocked on the front door.

"Yes?" the voice sounded like Mira.

"Why are we locked in here?"

"Cause its Dragon Slayer mating season so we separated you from your mates" she replied.

"Well hate to break it to ya but ya plan failed." I state.

"Wait what?"

"Ya see there are two love birds in here."

"WAIT WHAT?" she almost screamed.

Mira's POV

Dammit! It can't be Wendy cause she is too young. It isn't Natsu cause he was talking to me. Gavel clearly likes Levy. So that leaves three of them. Laxus doesn't like the other two. So... it's Sting and Rouge! Aww Stingue! Wow I didn't expect that, but it's actually cute. I ran to Levy's room and picked up the book.

When two Dragon Slayers are mates it is a fight for dominance. If it is a male and a female, the male often wins. During stage two the more dominate one won't leave the other, and the other won't want them to leave. And at stage three they mark each other.

However, if they are both male or female it is more difficult. It will often start with a small argument and builds up to a real fight. This fight can be dangerous as their magic increases during the time period and each Dragon Slayer will want to win. Once the fight is over, it will most likely be a case of the Dragon Slayers protecting each other and marking each other.

I guess that make the fight rather pointless but considering their powers already, they might end up killing each other. How am i going to separate them now? stage two has already begun. I'm going to need help!

-Haha, its also  Dragon Slayer Mating season! Will they able to separate Sting and Rogue before a fight begins? I had to include my favourite ship, Stingue! Anyway, thanks for reading! Bye-