Chapter Two

Lucy's POV

"LU-CHAN" Levy exclaimed as she saw me and the dragon slayer facing each other...AHHH he still has his arms around my waist. *click* DID SHE JUST TAKE A PHOTO???

"Erm... Natsu could you let go" my face must have been as red as Erza's hair.

"Sorry..." he let go and scratched his neck while sitting up. I stood up too. Levy-chan looked at me dumbfounded but then she smirked

"You likeeee him~".

"Its not like that I" I tried to explain.

"Hmm, whatever you say. I give you guys some space" she winked, picked up some blankets and walked out.

"Luce..." I turned my attention to Natsu.

"Yes?"

"Er...n-never mind" He said just before jumping out the window. What's up with him?

-The next morning-

BLEEP! BLEEP! BLEEP!

Me and Levy shoot up. The alarm scared us so much! After Natsu left Levy and I just continued with our sleepover. Levy yawned "I'll quickly make us some food"

"Okay I'm gonna have a quick bath!" I said. We are going on holiday in one hour! Ahh I can't wait. Levy had a bath after me, we got our stuff and started heading over to the station. However, we didn't really get very far. Levy-chan couldn't carry her own bag. I couldn't help her either I had too many bags to carry myself.

"Ugh. I can't carry this... I might have to leave a few books" she said disappointed. At that moment Gajeel cut in front of her picked up her bag. Was he following us? He flung the bag over his shoulder and walked over to the station not waiting for Levy to catch up. She blushed and stared at him.

"You likeeee him~" I said.

"No!" she said bluntly with a little bit of pink on her cheeks.

"I know a lie when I hear one! Levy, you are in lovveee~" she just rolled her eyes. Ha she didn't deny it.

Once we arrive at the station everything was the same. Natsu and Gray fighting, Erza eating a cake, Juvia watching Gray, Happy with Carla, Romeo and Wendy were talking, Mira writing something, Laxus sat by himself, Lily eating kiwi and Gajeel staring at Levy.

Levy POV.

When we arrived at the station I noticed Gajeel staring at me. Truth is I do kind of like him but I just wish he would stop calling me shrimp. It's rather rude. I walk over to him and thanked him.

"What do you carry in this bag of yours?"

"54 book" He looked shocked...

"Gihi, next time ya might want to pack less so you can actually carry your own bag, shrimp" Ugh, I could probably fall for him if he wasn't so mean to me. Why? He can be so annoying, it's not my fault I'm not very tall. I walked off and went over to Lily and who sat on my lap eating a kiwi.

"You know Levy; it may not seem like it but he does care about you a lot." He said between bites.

"Gajeel cares about me?" I question. Ha. Wait does he? He always protects me-

"LISTEN TO MIRA." Laxus shouted. Everyone turned their attention to Mira.

"Get your bags everyone we are about to leave!" she exclaimed. Everyone cheered and got on the train.

Everyone got on the train. Lu-chan sat opposite me and Natsu sat next to her. Across the isle there was Wendy sat next to Romeo and Across them was Happy and Carla. Behind us was Mira and Laxus and opposite them was Juvia and Gray, across them was Erza opposite Lily. Where is Gajee-

"Hey Shrimp." He said as he sat himself down next to me. I faced the other way and rolled my eyes.

Mira POV.

I sat next to Laxus, Gray and Juvia. Juvia wanted to talk to me so she sat opposite me.

"Mira, Juvia needs your help, but Juvia can't talk about it now. Can you speak to her when we get to the resort?" she asked.

"Of course"

I looked over to Erza, she is all alone. But not for long. The train stopped at the next station and the doors open to reveal none other that Erza's true love, Jellal!

"We have a special guest joining us," I stood up and said catching everyone's attention

"Jellal!" Erza immediately looked over to see him as he got on the train.

"Hey Erza" he smirked at her.

"Hello Jellal" he sat down next to her, it wasn't long before they were in deep conversation.

And for all my other ships, well... Natsu fell asleep on Lucy's lap and she brushed her hand through his pink hair. Ahhhh sooo cute!!! I managed to get a picture without her noticing! Yay Nalu! Then Levy fell asleep holding onto Gajeel's arm and he was asleep on his chair. Wendy fell asleep on Romeo's shoulder and he blushed. He didn't want to wake her. Happy kept offering Carla fish. Juvia fell asleep on Gray's shoulder and he fell asleep with his head resting on hers. Aww I love my ships!

-I hope you guys enjoyed! Sorry it took so long. Don't forget to comment & vote! Byeeee-