Kalani saves the day

After a long day at work I walked home and what seemed to have taken forever when I finally reached the house there was police cars everywhere, smoke coming out of the abandoned house and dead bodies being pull out of the house.
"Hey, what's going on what happened " I said while rushing to the police officer .

"Do you live here ma'am "

"Me? No I..I um know the people who use to live here" I lied

"To my understanding  a young female was secretly leaving here and some group of  young made were planning on having fun with her tonight but turned the place upside down when they clashed with gang members"

"What do you mean by having fun with her ?"

" well  they were planning on rapping her , listing ma'am is late shouldn't you be getting home "

I did not know what to say so I just made my way down the street, found a safe place to stay while everything died down.  I tried to not let my emotions take over me so I started singing a song my mama use to sing to me.

Couple hours later I looked at the phone and it was 2 in the morning, I knew there was the cops would be gone so I made my way to the burn down abandoned house , went behind where I barried my important belongings .
After I got it I made my way to the bus stop as soon as I sat down I couldn't help but cry .

"I miss my home..I miss my family ..I have nobody ...I am no one ....I wanna go home "

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The next day

I woke up at the bus stop and as I looked up I saw kalani's boyfriend car drive by so I try to duck and hopefully they did not see me because I look a hot mess.
I walked to the McDonald's near by to clean my self up I brushed my teeth then put my hair in a messy bun and made my way to work .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Kalani P.O.V

I saw Nikki at the bus stop this morning she has me worried I know there is something wrong with her .

"McCray , I know something wrong with her I mean what is she doing at the bus stop looking sad and rough "

"Maine I don't know , but um you should talk to her about it today " he said smirking

"Ooooooooooooo"

"What Maine " he said pushing her

"You like her huh" I said with my Stevie j face

"Like her ? Nah I don't do no like or love shit i haven't even talked her yet "

"Have you tried?" I said coming up close to him

He just smirk "get out of my car Maine"

Laughing my ass off I walked out of his car and slammed the door " bye Dum Dum"

"Bye Kaka" he said laughing while rolling up the window and putting a blunt in his mouth

"Stoppppppp mamamamammamamama" I yelled walking in the store and with that he drove off .

NIKKI POV