Party time

A MONTH LATER

It's been a  month since I have seen McCray, Kalani told me he is out of the country on a business trip but who goes on a business trip for more then a month? I am not going to lie I kind of miss him just a little bit but we are just friends and plus I found out he has a girlfriend or whatever so me and him would never happen he is a dog took me and out on a date and all while the whole time he has a girl. I know I am ugly with no boobs or butt and that's what guys look got these day but damn don't play with my feelings or have me thinking hard.i was deep in thoughts until kalani came to lay on me.
"Laniiii moveee your thick ass off me I can't breathhhhh"I faked cried while pretending to choke.

"Girl bye you love alll this on you stop playing "she said while getting more comfortable.

"I do but that's to much almost have me dying" I said while cuddling up with her. kalani and I have become really close she is that sister I always wanted some people say we act like a couple but that's bae .

"Rub my bootyyyy"Kalani said while putting my hands on her ass. "Uh no ma'am stop acting gay like we a couple"I said laughing trying to push her off me.

"Shit with all that sexy chocolate you could be bae my tongue works perfectly fine"she jokes as she was flicking her tongue up at me.

" you something else but I have a question"

"What now " she replied laying on me .

"Did you know your brother had a girlfriend ?"

"Girl that's not his girlfriend, she is what you call a trash bucket she is just up his ass  because of all that money he got, when he was dirt poor in high school that girl didn't pay him no mind but now that he is rolling in cash he is "dadddyyyy"she said mimicking the girl.

"Is whatever I just don't like the fact that he took me out then got me to find out he had a whole girl"
"That's not a whole girl that a 1/3 You jealous ?"she asked peeking up at me.

"Noooooo I lied rolling my eyes , when is he coming back anyway way I bet he is not out of town I bet he is going around fucking bitches" as I said that someone interrupted.

"one watch your month, two I was out the fucking country for a very important business not going around fucking Broads"McCray said as he walked in making me and kalani  jump up.

"Uh oh oh "kalani said sounding like a baby while slowly going to her room.

I tried walking past him out he blocked me. "Get your hands of me " I yelled trying to brush pass him.
"Seat down "he said with a low voice it was low but it scared me.

"Don't tell me what to do , go talk to one of your bitches or go on one of your fake ass business trip for all I fucking care" I shot back trying to break out of his grip.

"You tripping hard on a nigga huh ? and again watch your fucking mouth a shawty this fine don't need to be using all them foul language I don't like it " he said pulling me to the couch.

As we sat down he finally let go and I got up and went on the other couch and I could see his eyes fallow me as he smirked and shook his head.

"What's funny?" I asked

"You"he shot back still smirking

"Whatever " I said while rolling my eyes.

"Stop all that attitude before I break your neck"

"Are you threatening me?"

"Nah ma that's a promise now shut up and listen"he said coming close to me