39

AN// WARNING: INTENSE SCENES REGARDING SEXUAL ACTIONS UP AHEAD.

*Hayden's POV*

"Everything good?" He asks me, and I nod.

"So..." He starts.

"Yeah?"

"Are we... I mean. I don't expect you to... Like.. I did some pretty bad stuff. I understand.. If.." He stutters.

"I don't know Aaron. You lied, about something big. And you made me believe things that weren't true."

"I know. And I'm sorry. Really, really, really, sorry. I'll make it up to you, I swear."

"I..."

"Please. Hayden..."

"I just---"

"I love you."

I stop.

"I wanted to be the first one who said it." I say, and his face lights up with a smile.

"I love you too."

He grabs me by the waist, and pulls me close for a kiss, which I give into.

Letting everything else melt away, I focus on him.

Here.

Us.

Right now.

A door opens and I pull away to see his dad standing there with a goofy smile on his face.

"I was just gunna say I was leaving..." Chris says, going for the door.

"Oh. Um.. Bye dad." Aaron says.

"Bye kids." He says, and shuts the door behind him.

Not missing a beat, Aaron kisses me again, and in the heat of the moment, his hands make their way up my shirt.

I pull away for a quick second, and stare at his eyes.

"I mean.. If you want." He says softly.

I step out of his grip completely, and his face falls.

"It's okay. I can wait." He says, recovering.

To which I laugh.

I run up the stairs to the room that I assume is Aaron's and it takes a mere two seconds for him to catch up to me.

"Really?" He asks.

I nod.

"You're sure?"

I nod.

"Really sure? After everything today?"

"Especially after everything today."

Maybe I'm crazy, but instead of feeling upset, sad, or angry...

I feel unconditional love.

Love for this boy who's gone through so much with no one there for him.

So here I am.

For him.

"I'm not gunna argue with that." He says with a grin and pushes me up against the wall.

He kisses me on the lips, and then my jaw, and then my neck...

Pulling away just to remove my clothes, I'm left in just a bra and underwear quickly, and Aaron with no shirt.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers in my ear, in between kisses.

"You're kinda pretty too." I say, this time kissing his neck.

"Princessssssss." He groans.

"Call me that at your own risk." I playfully warn.

Switching positions so he's at the wall, I leave him there and sit on the bed facing away from him and let one of my bra straps fall.

"You definitely know how to tease." I hear him say.

The next second, he's leaving kisses on my shoulder, making their way down...

"I love you." He says.

"I love you." I say back.

I mean it.

And I know he does too.

Having sex with a drug dealer? Not something I thought I'd ever do.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when Aaron gets on top of me and our lips attach desperately.

He kisses my ear, then my temple, then my forehead, then my nose, my cheek, eventually getting back to my lips.

"And that was..?" I question the gesture. No ones ever done that to me before.

"Me making sure every part of you is loved." He says softly.

He was always so teasing about sex, but he can be intimate.

And I love it.

I trail my hands down his bare chest and stop at the button of his jeans.

I unbutton them.

AN// IDK HOW TO END A SCENE LIKE THAT WITHOUT ACTUALLY WRITING ALL OF IT SO THATS ALL YOU GET.

xx