Cry Baby

Josh placed the cigarette in between his lips as he took in a big whiff, and exhaled deeply. He was done with the high school and done with the point that nobody liked him. Not even his own parents are happy to see him every single day.

"I should've aborted you when your father told me to!" his mother would always tell him when he would get home all beat up and bruised from the bullies at home. the only thing Josh was good at was playing drums and crying. He was pronounced the "Cry Baby" in fifth grade, and it stuck to him like bubblegum in someone's hair all the way to his junior year in high school.

josh laid in his bed crying all day. He wanted someone to love him. Someone to be there for him when he was down. He didn't want to be a cry baby anymore, but it was in him. He couldn't change. Not yet. He looked outside the window to see a movers truck parking at the next door's house driveway. He saw a black minivan park in the street, and a blonde teenage girl came out the car with two boxes in her hand. She seemed to be looking for something, but then looked directly at Josh. He quickly jumped and slid the curtain to the other side so she wouldn't see him anymore. She was beautiful, though Josh as he threw himself back into his bed. But she would never focus on someone like him.

After all, he was only a cry baby.

~~~

Scarlett finally was breathing the newly fresh air that was Columbus, Ohio. Coming from San Francisco, this was a big move for her. She was gonna have to get used to the small town she was going to live in, for now. Scarlett was only ten years old when her mother died of cancer. her mother didn't get the help she needed in time. Thus, making her lungs deteriorate every second of the day. Scarlett never asked for this to happen to her, but she knew that it was life and she had to deal with it. Her father used to work for a company that was related to the porn industry. She always kept it a secret between them. She didn't want people knowing that her father was involved with porn, and especially not now where there were in a small town in which secrets can be told in an hour to the everyone.

Scarlett had no one in San Francisco. No friends, No family but her father. Nobody wanted to get near her. They would call her "Weird" and "Outcast" because she always wanted to be alone. It wasn't her fault. She was suffering from social anxiety at that time, and she was always scared. Nothing seemed to be perfect for her. Her life was a mess and she knew it fucking well. 

"This is going to be a big step into your future, Scarlett." Her father said as he squeezed lightly her shoulder. She nodded and entered her new home. She went up the oak stairs to see which room she was gonna pick. Scarlett was quickly attracted to the room that was painted pink. It had wall decals of roses and teddy bears, and she was intrigued. She placed her belongings in the corner of the room and stared at the walls. Completely pink. Scarlett's favorite color is pink, and it was such a  coincidence for this room to be pink. The room also had a window that looked directly at the boy's window. The boy she saw peeking at her through his own window. She couldn't stop thinking about the boy in the window. Who was he? What are his secrets?

She went to backyard to see what it looked like. It was a large patio with an immense view of nothing. Just woods. She exhaled deeply and inhaled once more. She loved the smell of the outdoors. Scarlett always was an outdoor girl. She never liked being stuck inside her home. It wasn't fun to her. Scarlett started to hear someone sobbing. She quickly realized it was from the house next door. Scarlett looked to the other side from the wood fence that separated both houses to see the boy from the window curled up in a ball, and crying.

"Why are you crying?"

"Because I'm a cry baby."

A/N: Hello my precious babies!! Here is a new story that i will be working on!! I am so excited for this one!! it will be a hard thing to keep up with the story, but I am committed to finishing this book! i will be posting a new chapter every Friday so stay tuned for more next week!! also please comment and vote cause it would mean so much!! and see you very soon!!