Dollhouse

"Why are you crying?"

"Because I am a cry baby."

Scarlett looked perplexed after hearing what the boy said. What did he mean by him being a cry baby?

"What do you mean you're a cry baby?"

"Everyone at school calls me that, so now i'm stuck with it." Josh said as he wiped off the tears from his face. Scarlett crossed over the fence to be next to the boy. She grabbed his chin and brought his eyes back up to hers and smiled.

"I don't think you're a cry baby. I may not know you yet, but i'm sure you're not." Scarlett said as she smiled gleefully at him. He couldn't resist but to flash a smile back. His glistening white teeth exposed in the sun made Scarlett blush a little. They were so beautiful.

"My name is Scarlett."

"I'm Josh." he said as he nervously got up from the ground. Scarlett did as well and they both stood awkwardly. She then started to speak,

"So, how old are you?" She said.

"17 Years old"

"Me too!" Scarlett said a little too excited. She was so nervous, and she didn't know how to control herself. She had never had the chance to talk to a boy as cute as him. Her father never let her have anyone go to the house. He said that they could find out what he did, and it could ruin her life forever. She never fought over that. She knew it was the truth.

"That's awesome." Josh said. He was too nervous to talk to her. No girl this cute would ever to talk to him. The only friends he had were Tyler Joseph, and the only girl that would talk to him, Jenna Black. But, Tyler was Jenna and Josh didn't even like her anyways. But, Scarlett was different.

"I'm guessing you're not from around here?" Josh asked Scarlett.

"No. I actually come from San Francisco. My dad was offered a better paying job here, and we moved over here. It's been pretty good to me so far." Scarlett told Josh as he standed there and listened. Scarlett liked that he paid attention. Finally someone gave a shit about what she said.

"Well, welcome to Columbus, Ohio. The place where you come to be nothing in life." Josh said as he flung his arms in the air, causing him to hit his arm in the fence.

"Oww!" Josh flinched as he brought his arm back and started to slowly rub it.

"You're pretty funny, Josh." Scarlett replied as she made her way back to the fence.

"Well I have to get going. I'll see you tomorrow in school?" Scarlett said.

"Yeah." Josh simply replied.

"Well goodbye."

"Bye"

Scarlett climbed over the fence, and scurried back into her house. She went back to her room and threw herself into bed, The whole night she couldn't stop thinking about Josh.

~~~

"Hurry up Scarlett! You're gonna be late for school!" said Scarlett's father as he was flipping pancakes downstairs.

"You don't have to be so loud, Dad." Scarlett groaned as she threw her backpack on the table.

"Hey, hey, hey young woman. No things on the table where we eat!" Her dad exclaimed.

Scarlett grabbed her backpack and shoved it to the floor. She didn't get enough sleep last night. She kept having nightmares. There seemed to be a doll in a dollhouse. But it was her. She was the doll, and a girl was playing with her. She felt uneasy as she reminded herself of that recurring nightmare. This has been the third time since she has gotten it, and she needed help. But as any normal teenage girl, she hid it from everyone else.

"Pancakes?"

"Sure!" She said as she sat in one of the chairs. Her father gently placed a plate in front of her, and she started to dig into it.

"Whoa calm down there, Scar!" Her dad said as she stopped dead on what she was doing.

"I don't want you calling me that! You know that only mom used to call me that." Scarlett screamed at her father. She wanted to cry so bad, but she fought hard not to.

"I have to go." Scarlett said as she lifted the backpack from the ground , and started to go for the door.  She walked two blocks before she was stopped by someone.

"Hey" Josh said as he grabbed Scarlett by her shoulder.

"Oh, Hey!" Scarlett replied back to Josh as she smiled straight at him. Josh thought she was the most beautiful girl in the entire universe. What made him even more surprised is that he was smiling. He finally could smile. Because of her.

"You ready for school?" Josh said.

"Honestly, no. I don't even want to go today." Scarlett said as she lowered her sight to the ground. Then, Josh thought of an idea.

"hey, follow me." Josh replied to Scarlett as he started to go to a different route. They both went inside the woods into the deep end.  Scarlett didn't know where she was going with Josh, but she felt as if this was right. After many minutes of pure walking, Josh finally stopped and pointed at something.

"There." Josh pointed at a tree-house. A tree-house that looked like a dollhouse. Scarlet's mouth fell to the ground. This dollhouse looked exactly like the one in her dream. The exact same replica.

"What is this?"

"It's a place I found two weeks ago. I've never seen anyone use it, so i come here when i'm sad. Sort of my private place." Josh said as he got closer to it.

"come on! It's not gonna bite."

Scarlett went inside the dollhouse to see everything pink. Every single item and and corner of the house was pink. 

"I see you're very comfortable with your masculinity."

"Shut up!" Josh jokingly said to Scarlett. She started walking to the second floor when she heard footsteps. She quickly went up to see who it was. She saw the bedroom door creaked opened. Every step she took, her heart started to beat faster and faster. She opened the door with her left hand , and saw a girl playing in the corner of the room. The girl turned her head around and smiled.

"Do you wanna play with me?"

A/N: Well here is the second chapter!!! i worked really hard on it!!! so please vote and comment on it!!! it would mean a lot!!! and see you next time!!!!