They Need You More

Do you look for a perfect being to give reason to why such a life as your own has quarrels with not only you, but with others you abuse mindlessly on both your end and their end by titling them with names that form a family as they share the same life as well? Yet with no satisfaction, you choose to include me to replace what you never had simply because I am not like  you. Yet in judgment of what others feel, they too attract to a mind so free of the indiscretions life has to offer and in uncomfortable measures and jealousy you condemn me to those in guilt refusing to accept who I am feeling though that having to be told that I am most needed was yet again a lie. Tell me, where you not appeased? If in certainty that individual segregation was to take place again, then was your goal to forsake me for pleasures of your own? In relations of the things I told you that were not to be repeated to anyone else, has the importance of my secrets left your interest. Or was it to be used to cause pain in time, secretively. Can't you see how much pleasure one would have by knowing that they where free of genuine care and contain right under my authority to discard me if not needed but you still choose to turn from me after knowing that the truth will not cause damage to me. But other scenarios, neither does a lie. So where is your reasoning? You may say many things that present so much hatred to who you say you love but it never effected them the way their soft words offended you, and again you turn away but have I or have they ever left you like how you say they or I have done when you begin to trod your own way? Why must I chase you like I did before and you still rebuke hurtful emotions and reject the very essance of your happiness, or so you say. Who but we will be there to fortify your wellness; a wellness in which you request and cannot see once given. It is not you that go through the worse times but us all in reason of the fact that certain events exists that effects us all differently. Only to know that our success is a failure to keep you alive thus making what you call undermine transgressions in weight of from quagmires, ever worse than before. Blinded by the very mindset you seek help to escape from, you fail to accomplish to open not only your heart, or mind, but view of the astonishing only to focus on self sorrow saying that there are others who may go through worse but not realizing such due to your propositions, actions, tenacity, pride, and prejudice assumptions, obtaining what you asked for and in selfishness suspect more. Do you look for a perfect being in an imperfect world? In doing so you find me to be the beginning of your undivine joy having me in your light, seeing me as a god because the one who asked for your prayers you claimed to had corrupted your childhood and once you found out I was only human and as being human I make mistakes, at times terrible mistakes indeed. And now here we have it, the truth that finally brings this fiasco a devastating, and distructive close of travisty and falsehood. If only you knew that the easy way was the best way. If only you knew that the best way causes less pain. And now, you don't speak, you don't answer nor do you attend the aid of what you thought was a relationship to be a waste of life. And the only person who hurts from this is you. I tried to warn you with love. And in return I receive henship. Has been told to me before the events of your disappearance. It was never a competition of who leaves who but a bondage of who is for who when we both should be for each other. But in the end, I make my point. And within your reference, I made the checkmate before this game began. Just know that I told you, but I never left you.
Where did you go?