Chapter 3

"Phil! This is why you don't cook!"

"I'm sorry!"

"You just ruined it Phil!"

"I didn't mean to!"

Was this how I was going to be woken up every day? I admit it's kind of entertaining, but I also enjoy sleep from time to time. I got up and walked into the kitchen.

"Phil you can't cook for crap! Just move" Dan said aggressively while pushing Phil out of the way.

Phil noticed I was just watching and laughed "Hey sorry if we woke you". Phil glared at Dan with daggers in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, but you're the one who started it!" Dan accused like a little kid.

"How so?!"

"You can't cook!" Dan yelled.

"You just don't appreciate what I can do!" Phil said with that mothering tone.

I laughed "You guys fight like a married couple".

"We practically are" Dan smiled.

"Finally something we can agree on"

Honestly they were perfect for each other. I laughed as I grabbed some cereal.

"I made pancakes" Phil pouted. I looked from the burnt pancakes then back to Phil.

"Thanks, but I'll pass" I said apologetically.

"See you suck Phil!" Dan laughed.

"Shut it" Phil said while throwing a pancake at Dan. Very strange people.

"Ok so here's the dreaded conversation" Phil started. I looked at them with a look of confusion. I honestly hope this wasn't anything bad.

"School" Dan cringed. Ok it was worse than I thought. "You need to start next week okay?".

"Fine" I groaned while dramatically plopping into a chair. Normally I wasn't myself with people I just met, but honestly they are so weird that they have no room to judge.

"We have to go to the radio studio today okay? We will only take an hour at the most " Phil smiled and I nodded. It was cool that they were radio hosts. They probably got to meet so many cool people!

I ate while scrolling through my phone. Still no one attempted to make contact. I sighed and put my phone down. Dan and Phil said bye and walked out the door, leaving me to whatever for an hour. I looked around the flat. There weren't many pictures of them. I guess that's what being in the closet is like. I feel bad. I wish people knew. Not just for the sake of me being able to actually make friends that can come over and being able to live without secrets, but for the sake of their happiness. They could go out in public and maybe actually get married.

I saw a door and opened it. I guess this was their room. Contrary to Phil's old room it was dark. I guess the term opposites attract actually is true in this case. Outside of the window was extremely pretty. I wanted to go out and explore. It wouldn't hurt to get to know the area would it?

I got my phone and grabbed a pair of keys off of the counter. The stores in London were huge and I wanted to go to everyone of them, but I only had forty five minutes.

I spotted a Starbucks and automatically went for it. It wasn't that busy so I just walked in and ordered. When my coffee was up I went to grab it, but it slipped out of my hands. My heart stopped, but continued after I saw a hand catch it. I looked up to see a tall blond boy standing in front of me. My heart stopped again.

"That was close" he laughed.

I nodded "Y-Ya it was....t-thanks!"

He smiled "I'm Luke"

I just stood there looking at him without an ability to speak. I just stood there like an idiot, but eventually I snapped out of my daze and answered.

"Hayley" I replied.

He smirked "See you around". When he left I finally took a deep breath. I sipped my coffee and smiled all the way back to the flat.

On the way home I spotted a dog outside of the flats. I bent down to pet it and looked for a collar which was nonexistent. I wanted to bring her home, but I'm pretty sure taking me in is enough,

"I'll call you Rose" I smiled while giving here one last pat on the head and walked up the stairs.

When I unlocked the door I walked in to see Dan and Phil towering over me. I took a deep breath as I looked up and smiled.

"I got coffee" I explained.

Phil sighed "You can't just walk out of here without permission!". I could see Dan was trying his best not to laugh.

"Okay" I smiled while giving him the keys. Phil looked at me like he wanted a challenging parent moment, but I wasn't going to argue with them. I mean, I was living off of their stuff in their house.

I went to my room and eventually fell asleep in the most uncomfortable position ever to exist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! It's been forever since I've updated, but when I rush myself it feels more like homework and I'll start getting sloppy so if you guys don't mind I'm going to update when I feel like writing (don't worry I like writing a lot) so that I can keep the story.

Thank you
-Hayley