Epilogue

I looked nervously at my hands. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. "You ready?" I heard Phil say behind me. I turned around and nodded.

"You look beautiful," Dan smiled.

"Thank you." I brushed down my dress and turned to the mirror. I smiled at my reflection and walked to the door with my dads.

I waited by the church doors and adjusted my hair before walking down arm in arm with Dan and Phil. I saw at the end of the room my soon to be wife. Yep, Luke and I never lasted. This isn't some chick flick that ends up perfectly. Well...maybe it is. The bride was wearing a beautiful dress like mine. I had a few tears to my eyes as I stood in front of her. "You look stunning, Rena"

"As do you," she smiled brightly. We said our vows and I do's then proceeded to smash our lips into each other's.

~
"Thank you," I smiled as I received a gift from a friend.

"Hey, I'll be right back," Rena whispered and I nodded. I said hi to people walking in.

"Hayley..." I heard someone say. I turned to see the one person I least expected.

"Luke, you came?"

"Wouldn't miss it. I'm happy for you," he smiled.

"Really? Thank you." I didn't know what to say. I hadn't seen him in several years and he just shows at my wedding.

"It's nice to see you in love again," he said as he handed me a card, "I hope you last." I smiled as he walked away.

"Who was that?" Rena asked while returning to greet guests.

"Just an old friend," I smiled and kissed her cheek. I looked over my shoulder and saw Luke conversing with my dads. I forgot how well he got along with them. He still had the same smile. The one where his eyes wrinkled and his mouth widened to each side of his face.

"You good?" Rena asked. I nodded.

"I'm great."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's an epilogue since this book has so many reads. I know this isn't the ending that everyone wanted, but happy endings are overrated.

Thank you everyone who read the book and if you are sad that there's no more chapters just read my other books (even though they have nothing in common).

Hmu if you want to talk to the most messed up person to exist
Ig: miraculousvicturi
Sc:xhayllayyx
Twitter:trashhayley
Kik:xhayllayyx

~Hayley