Chapter Three

>Adrien's POV<

     "Marinette! Wake up!" Adrien yelled for the 3rd or 4th time. "It's no use" he thought, "she's out cold." Adrien leaned her body against the wall of the room so she was in a sitting position.

Adrien then decided to watch the screen.

(Luckily, it was after Marinette had dug through the trash, read his letter (that was supposed to be private),and thought it was for her. The author totally didn't make that happen to not embarrass Marinette when she was unconscious)

Adrien saw a red and black thing (kwami?) pinch Marinette. "What the heck was that?!" he thought, his etyes widening.

The scene was now when he and Plagg were talking about Adrien (and his crush on Ladybug). Adrien was glad Marinette was unconscious no one, but Plagg needed to know about his crush on his lady.

The next scene was when Marinette was telling Kim to tell his crush that he loved her. (Adrien that it was very thoughtful of Marinette to encourage the guy) Then that's when it showed Marinette saying to Alya she would tell Adrien her true feelings for him.

Adrien looked at Marinette and couldn't help, but blush.(I finally fixed it!! Yayyy! It used to be 'but blushing' lol) He never knew Marinette had felt that way towards him.

The next scene showed Kim confessing his love for Chloe. Of course, Chloe being the person she was, rejected him in the most harshest way possible. Adrien couldn't help, but fell sorry for the guy but, he still couldn't believe (wait he could) that Chloe would send that picture of Kim to his whole class.

Then, that's when he saw Hawk Moth. "So, that's how he akumatizes people" Adrien thought as the scene ended.

After that scene ended, it showed Marinette writing a poem for him, again, Adrien blushed. Alya gave Marinette a pink construction paper heart to write on. "Wait a second that's looks familiar "Adrien thought. Then it showed Marinette saying "I'll just answer his poem!"

Adrien couldn't believe his eyes and ears, the screen showed the poem he had thrown in the trash (that was meant for his lady EVEN THOUGH HIS LADY DOES HAVE IT!! ADRIEN LOOK AT THEIR SIMILIARITES FIR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) then it showed Marinette putting her letter in the mailbox....until they got that text and Marinette got freaked out that he would do the same to her (even though he never would) and decided to start shaking the mailbox yelling "WHAT HAVE I DONE!?"

Adrien couldn't help, but chuckle at that and decided to look back at Mari only to realize that the red and black thing he had seen earlier was with her trying to talk to Mari. "Huh?" said Adrien out loud sending the thing into Mari's purse and closing it shut.

When Adrien looked back at the screen he couldn't look away he saw Marinette transforming...... into Ladybug.....

Edited on 5/12/17 3:40 PM