Chapter Five

Marinette was just opening her eyes after she had fainted.

Her eyes opened only to see....... ADRIEN TRANSFORM INTO CHAT NOIR!!!!!!!!!!

The love of her life, was her flirtatious crime-fighting partner.

And what should someone do in this situation? Marinette had the answer! STUTTER!!!! (I'm laughing so hard rn! I had it as studder when I was younger)

"I-I l-l-love Chat Noir?" she stammered.

 Adrien turned to look at her. "Oh your up!?....... and you saw that.... heh heh." he nervously laughed. "Surprise!" then he did jazz hands.

"Well at least I finally get to know who m'lady is behind the mask!" Adrien said and kissed her hand.

"Y-y-you know about that?" she said nervously. "You aren't disappointed?" she asked.

"Marinette, why would I ever be disappointed to know you are my lady?" he asked her.

"Well, you probably that it would be someone who was popular, famous, in other words not a klutz." she said playing with her fingers.

"Marinette I will never be disappointed in you because you are Ladybug with or without the mask."(AND THEY KISS JK THIS ISN'T THE COMIC DUB WITH OR WITHOUT THE MASK)

"Thanks, Adrien." Marinette said. "No problem." Adrien said while turning back to look at the screen.

Chat Noir was saying horrible things to Ladybug. "Marinette, I didn't mean any of those things, I swear!" Adrien told her. "It's alright Kitty, you weren't yourself." Marinette said with a forgiveful smile.

(WHILE THEY WERE TALKING THE SCENE WHERE LB TRIES TO KISS CN PASSED)

Adrien rolled his eyes when Chloe said that Adrien was in love with her. Then he heard Ladybug say, "Not according to the poem." Adrien looked at Marinette and said "What do you mean, not according to the poem?" "I-I- uh look!" Marinette pointed at the screen.

"Huh?" Adrien looked and the screen showed Ladybug trying to kiss Chat Noir. "Were you trying to KISS me willingly!?" Adrien asked. "UMMM...yes it was the only way to get you back on my side..." Marinette said flushed with embarrassment.

Adrien turned back to look at the screen. Chat Noir was about to take her earrings when.....

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA CLIFFHANGER!    Sorry guys! You'll just have to wait.

Bug out! - Melody~Chan - 2016 Melody

(I was so evil O_O) - 2017 Melody

Edited on 5/12/17 3:48 PM