Chapter Six

Chat Noir was about to take Ladybug's earrings when she KISSED HIM!!!!!!!

And that's when Adrien exploded.....

"YOU..YOU KISSED ME AND DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME!?" Adrien yelled.

"Well..... If I did tell you, I wouldn't hear the end of it." she said to him.

"Well, that is true." Adrien said with a smirk.

"Adrien, what are you doing?" Marinette asked as he leaned in. "Well, can you give me a kiss to remember?" he asked her.

But right when Adrien was about to kiss Marinette, she moved his face away from hers.

"How about another time, kitty?" She laughed, and turned to the screen.

"Awwwwww." Adrien pouted.

Ladybug and Chat Noir defeated Dark Cupid and released the akuma.

The scene went to when Adrien got Marinette's poem, and Alya told her she forgot to sign it.

"You read my poem?" Adrien asked, while Marinette nodded her head. "But I threw it away."

"I may or may or had got your letter out of the trash." Marinette said, playing with her fingers

"Stalker much?" Adrien asked Marinette. "Hey! At least I don't have pictures of Ladybug scattered across my wall!" Marinette yelled.

"You saw that?" Marinette nodded. Now it was her turn to laugh.

"Well, you have posters of me!" Now it was his turn to laugh.

Then Marinette and Adrien both asked each other questions, like what they would do now.

When they were done they were both gone from the room and back to their original spots before being teleported. "Tikki, what just happened?" Marinette asked, but Tikki was gone.

Edited on 5/12/17 3:50 PM