A Wicked Treat (Damien Thorn x reader)

When the bell rang, signaling the end of the school day, you stormed out of your science class. You couldn't believe that your teacher had assigned a project on Halloween. Especially a partnered project that you'd have to let the cute demonic new kid come over to do. While you weren't sure you would call it a crush, you definitely thought he was attractive. However, his beauty was overlooked by his personality. Snapping back into reality, you heard the said demon call for you. "(Y/n)." His voice cut through the loud hallway sharply, like a knife cutting through butter. 'Oh my god, he is so hot. Focus (Y/n), he's a bad person!' You cleared your throat, trying to dismiss your thoughts. You stopped in your tracks and made sure to roll your eyes at him. Taking a deep breath, you threw a smile on and twirled around to face him.

"Let's go, Damien, my bus arrives fast." You informed him, waiting as patiently as you could make it seem. When he finally caught up to you, you hurried down the stairs to the front of the school. Your eyes darted around in panic at the full sight ahead of you; the front hallway and it's doors were packed with students. You were most certainly going to be late for the bus to get you home now! You grabbed hold of Damien's hand, pushing your way through the crowd. The moment you stepped outside, you saw your bus drive away. "Fuck." You cursed under your breath, before sending a glare to Damien.

"Well, since we missed my bus we'll have to walk to my house." You grumbled, zipping your jacket tightly and making your way down the side walk. You were stopped in your tracks by Damien when he began pulling you towards his car. 'He's surprisingly warm. Probably since he's from hell.' You were interrupted by the sight of a black Lamborghini with flame designs on the sides, as well as the front and back. Your breath hitched at the sight of such an expensive car. "So you were really going to let me race down here to the bus without telling me about your car, huh?" You teased, nudging him. Upon being met with an intimidating gaze, you quickly looked away and out the window.

"This is a really nice car Damien, how'd you get something this nice?" You questioned, trying to break up the awkward silence in the car. It wasn't just for conversation however, this was actually a really nice car. In fact, so nice it's surprising that a teenager could get one. "My father is Satan. I can have whatever I want." He responded back coldly, allowing the tension to resume. 'What a spoiled prick.' You thought bitterly.

Not long after driving, you both were at your house quicker than the bus usually was. Once you stepped into your house, you threw your bag onto your couch and kicked off your shoes, no longer caring about what Damien had to say; You were sick of being nice to someone who seemed to have no intention of being nice to you in return. You grabbed some snacks out of your fridge, glancing back at Damien. You watched him hum to himself as he observed your home. "Like what you see?" You asked, handing him a soda. He clicked his tongue and shrugged. "It's kind of small." He responded, before sitting down on the couch beside you.

You took a deep breath, trying to remain calm. "Alright, well sorry for my home being small. Anyways, why don't you get your notes out while I get mine so we can be done with this project. If we work fast enough, then we might end up with some time go to trick or treating." You glared at him as he chuckled at what you had said, almost mockingly. You narrowed your eyes at him, placing your notes on the table loudly. "What's so funny?" You demanded once his attention was on you.

He shrugged, scanning through his notes. "Nothing. I just thought it was funny that you plan on going trick or treating. It's kind of sad to do that at our age." He cocked his brow at you, waiting for your response. You ground your teeth and rolled your eyes, before turning away from him. 'Forget it. I don't need to justify myself to this prick.' You reassured yourself as you took out the needed materials for the project.

"Alright Damien. Back to the project. I've made a step-by-step process of what we need to do for our Rube Goldberg machine. I already have some ideas as you can see, but feel free to interject and change things around if you want." You offered begrudgingly, hoping he would just sit there and leave you alone to make the project. Unfortunately for you, he took the plan from you, before crumpling it up and burning it in his hand. You gasped and jumped up from your spot. "What the hell Damien!" You exclaimed, dropping the "nice girl" act.