Happy 4th of July Michael! (Michael x reader)

((Err.. If you aren't American or you don't live in America, remember, Michael is American. Sorry if you guys don't like this one!^^))

You were hanging out with your best friend Michael. It was the Forth of July. One of Michael's least favorite holidays. "Why don't you like the Forth of July? The fireworks are so pretty!" You looked at Michael. He looked back down at you and scoffed. "It's such a conformist holiday." You rolled your eyes at Michael. "You think Christmas is a conformist holiday." "It is." "It is not!" He chuckled and took a drag of his cigarette. "Sure it's not."

"Whatever Michael. Anyway, do you want to come see fireworks with me tonight? Some of the other guys-" "No. (Y/n), you know I don't like the Forth of July." "Please? I'll be there! We won't have to hang out with any of the conformist you don't like." You tried coaxing him to come. "I said no." "...Fine."

~~Time skip to Firework time~~

You were walking to the bleachers, to meet the others to watch fireworks. You soon arrived, and got hugged by one of your friends, Butters. "Hey (Y/n)!" You smiled and hugged Butters. "Hey Butters." You pulled away and got on the bleachers that your other friends were on. "Hey (Y/n)." They all greeted you. You waved to them and turned to the sky. Your friend Stan came up beside you. "Hey Stan."

"Hi (Y/n). Did you know I wasn't originally wasn't going to come here tonight?" You turned to Stan. "Why?" "Wendy dumped me today. But Kyle dragged me here." You nodded and rolled your eyes. "She's always doing that." "I know.. I was kinda hoping I could date someone who I really care about and end the cycle with Wendy." You looked over at Kyle then back at Stan. "You plan on hooking up with Kyle? I didn't know you swung that way-"

"No! No, I meant I want to date you! Not Kyle." You blushed and looked away. "Oh. My bad." "Will you be my girlfriend (Y/n)?" You sighed and looked back at Stan. "Look Stan, I-" "Marsh, what are you doing with my girlfriend?" You and Stan look behind you and see Michael. He walked up to you and slung a arm around your waist. You blushed and looked back at Stan. "(Y/n), your dating Michael?" "Er..Yes I am." Stan frowned and walked away to Kyle.

Kyle looked to Stan and tried comforting him. You sighed then looked to Michael. "So your my boyfriend?" He blushed and looked the other way. "Yes." You giggled as he pulled you toward him and away from the other guys. "Michael, why'd you pull me away from the other guys?" He blushed and looked at the sky. "I don't like you hanging to close to them.." You smiled and looked back to the sky.

As soon as the first firework went off, you pulled Michael down towards you and kissed him. He was shocked and stiff for a few seconds, but quickly got over it and kissed you back. When it was needed, you both pulled away. You smiled up at him. "Happy 4th of July Michael. I love you." He blushed. "Happy 4th of July, (Y/n). I love you too.." He leaned down and kissed you, as a huge firework went off in the sky, shaped like a heart.