Adopted by who??

I was outside getting away from the other kids looking out of the woods waiting for my friend to show up she usually comes when i am alone and every 2 weeks on sundays because she don't want anyone else seeing her. Once I see her blonde hair I smile and walk over (Like the picture)

 Once I see her blonde hair I smile and walk over (Like the picture)

"Kate i have great news" I say as I sit next to her in the snow. "What is it Flower" she says pulling me close her cold body not bothering me at all. "I am getting adopted tomorrow, Ms.Carter got a call a week ago from my birth father Charlie Swan and we have been talking everyday, he never knew i existed because Renee my birth mom and him got divorced then she found out a month later she was pregnant and sent Bella my big sister to live with him for 6 months till i was born. He told me that she kept it from him till last month when my sister moved in with him. He's been searching all the orphanages around here looking for me." I say in a rush and she smiles.

"I am glad you are gonna get away from here, is that another bruised hand?" she asks taking my hand in hers letting the coolness of her skin to sooth it. "he told me I would never have a family." I say and Kate hugs me "I am sorry Molly, i wish i could have adopted you." "I know Kate, it's not your fault, the Volturi would not like it." i say and before she could speak i hear the headmistress "MOLLY GRACE SWAN, GET IN THIS HOUSE BEFORE YOU CATCH YOUR DEATH." she yells and I hug Kate goodbye and run into the house grabbing the hot coco the cook handed me.

Kate looks like this----

After i get a lecture about being out after 7 pm I eat dinner with the other kids then go straight to my room and pack that's when Andy the house bully leader came over "they finally giving you to the other orphanage" he snarks and the other kids laugh. Glaring at him I stand up "No my dad is coming to adopt me tomorrow morning around 10 am he's already almost here he has about 5 hour drive left he's drove 40 hours already from Forks Washington and my sister is coming too." I snap and i see his face show a hint of shock but vanish "You don't have a father and you will be alone forever, guys i think she needs a lesson in lying to us." he says and like always the kids band together and throw me in the closet where they always throw me to sleep.

"Guys let me out i say tears falling from my eyes but i just hear them laugh. I go to bang on the door again when something started crawling up my leg "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET IT OFF, LET ME OUT PLEASE ANDY, JENNY,ALEX, SOMEONE PLEASE" i scream pounding the door until finally it opened to reveal Ms.Carter "Hey it's okay " she says pulling me out "Get....get it off" i panic watching the spider on my leg.

Getting it off she hugs me close and takes me to her room laying me down "Don't worry Molly they will get in trouble you just sleep you will be leaving tomorrow, i will leave the light on" she says and i nod watching her leave "Please hurry dad..." i say and hear Ms. Carter yelling at the other kids like every night for the past 8 years they always lock me in a closet. Closing my eyes i fall asleep dreaming of what my dad and sister  would look like.

The next day I wake up smiling and I run to my room and change into a pair of blue jeans a light green long sleeve shirt and my green jacket and my pretty scarf then I grab my backpack with my things and I rush downstairs looking around I don't see anyone here except the usual ladies who take care of us and I smile "I can say bye to Kate." I say and before I could rush out Julie grabbed me "Ms. Carter needs to see you" She says smiling and I nod "Okay ms. Julie" I say and I go to Ms. Carters office and Knock "Come in Molly." she says and as I walk in I see two new faces.

" she says and as I walk in I see two new faces

Walking over to me Ms.Carter smiles "Molly meet Charlie and Bella. Your sister and Father" She says and I smile "Molly...I" Charlie began but I run hugging him "You don't have to say anything, you didn't know about me.." I say and he hugs me tight as I feel a hand on my back "I always had a feeling something was missing." Bella says and smiles "Can we go now Ms.Carter?" Charlie asks "You may, just remember her medical history and everything is in that file I handed you along with birth records and everything." she says and he nods as we head out "Thanks for everything Ma'am." I say hugging her "You be sure to write okay. We will miss you." She says and I watch Jenny, Alex and Andy's faces fall into shock and Jealousy. Waving to them I am placed in a police cruiser and we drive away. As we drove I watch out my window and wave as I knew Kate was waving.

"So Molly I know we discussed this but what do you like to do, I know you told me you like singing and stories but what do you like to do in your free time?" Charlie asks and I smile "Well, I like playing baseball, I like hanging with Kate." "Whos Kate" Bella asks interrupting and I look down "She's my friend, my only friend." I say "Oh um..well I hope you too stay in touch." She adds and I smile "I think we will I have her Address in my backpack. I say and they smile. As we continued to forks we got to know each other well I even heard about Bellas boyfriend and her birthday next month. I knew I was gonna be happy.