Broken foot

A week has gone by and I have gotten close to the cullens as they are my best friends and I know have a phone and I have their numbers along with Kates. I text Kate everyday and tell her I've made friends and am Happy now to which she is happy for me. Anyways It was a Thursday and I was dressed in a purple long sleeve shirt with white leggings and boots with a jacket and was In class working on my war report. I decided that I would do my report on the civil war and was about to look up pictures when Danny the bully comes over "Hey it's recess freak." he says and I stand up sighing and get up. 

Walking outside I text Kate

"Hey"

"Hello Molly, Hows school today?"

"Same as everyday, bullies loom here too.."

"Have you told your sister?"

"No, I don't wan't anyone to know about it, it's embarrassing"

"Honey you need to tell someone, they can stop it."

"Yeah..I did tell the teacher they just tell him to be nice or give him suspension which makes it worse."

"I'm sorry, want me to come over and scare him?"

"No..gotta go ttyl bye Kate."

"Bye sweetie, tell your sister."

After I read that i shove my phone in my pocket and Danny walks over "Your dad Arrested mine last night. You need to tell him to let him go." He says "Danny, i can't do that, my dads a cop and your's must have done something bad." I say trying to walk away glad it was almost 2 but Danny grabs my arm "Ow, let go..." I say as he squeezed my arm "Nope time for you to learn a lesson." he says and his friends grab me and they all began to shove me back n forth in a square and I go to bite Danny and he yells "SHE BIT ME" he screams and shoves me forward hard and I see myself going towards his friend but he moves and i fall to the concrete. Trying to catch myself my foot twists and I hear a snap and I scream "AHHHH"

"What in the world is going on here." our teacher yells rushing over  along with a few other kids and I start crying "It hurts...it hurts" I cry holding my foot "Okay lets go to the nurses office" she says and tries to help me up but i cry out in pain "I want my sister" I scream crying hysterically my foot hurting alot. "Okay..um Sally, run next door and..." "Ma'am I can take her to the clinic." a voice says and I feel calm all of a sudden and we all look to see Jasper coming through the gate connecting the 2 schools. "oh um.. I can't how did you know" "Jazzy it hurts...." I cry and he kneels down  "I'm a friend of her sisters, my class was outside for biology, Molly it will be okay." he says stroking my sweaty hair back and I gulp. "I will be taking her to the clinic at my school and we will call her dad and sister." he says and goes to lift me "She...okay I will follow you with her bag and to ask her what happened ." the teacher says and jasper picks me up.

Beginning to walk I lay my head on Jasper's arms my crying now sniffles as I still felt the calming sensation. Getting into the high school field I hear voices but pay no mind ignoring everything but the pain in my foot. After a minute I was placed on the nurse bed and she called Bella but I wouldn't let go of Jasper "Don't worry, I ain't going anywhere" Jaz says and I nod "Okay Molly what exactly happened?" My teacher asks as she got here "Danny..He has been bullying me still, they pushed me and my foot twisted." I say and she sighs "I will deal with him, nurse how is her foot. "Well, I have to take her shoe off first  so I can look at it but from the way Mr. Hale has described her pain, she needs to go to the hospital and get an x-ray." The nurse says just as Bella runs in "Molly oh my gosh what happened?" she asks and I start crying "Bella it hurts...I want daddy..." I say crying again "Okay, imma tell him to meet us at the hospital okay" she says "Nurse i am taking her to the Hospital, can you inform my teachers and Jaz can you help me bring her to the truck?" Bella asks and The nurse hands bella Ice "Put this on her foot on the way, it will help a little." she says and Jasper again picks me up and walks me to the parking lot where Edward is by his car.

"I'll drive you guys." he says and I sit in the back with Bella my head in her lap "ow ya doing kiddo?" she asks "It still throbbing..Bella is daddy gonna meet us " "put this on it and yes I will call him when we get you inside." she says handing me Ice and I nod wiping my tears. As we get to the hospital Edward carries me inside as Bella calls our dad. "Sit here and I will be right back, I need to sign you in while Bella is on the phone." he says and I nod looking at my foot. I then hear a familiar voice "Ah young Molly, what are you doing here?" looking up I see Carlisle "My foot hurts really bad..." I explain and then Edward appears "She needs to see a doctor she was being bullied and her foot twisted she heard a crack." he says and I furrow my brows as I don't remember telling him that. "I'm free, i can take a look, nurse Molly Swan is my patient" Carlisle says and gets me a wheelchair and helps me in "We will be in exam room 5 Edward" He adds and wheels me away.

Getting to the room Carlisle places me on a table and gently places my feet on it too. "Okay, now we need to take off your shoe." he says and I nod as he attempted and I grit my teeth in pain "sorry Molly.." he says and removes my sock as well and I see it was purple "Why is it purple!!!" I ask in a panic "It's okay molly, don't panic" he says and places a cool hand over my foot and I relax a bit as the throbbing was less intense. Bella and Edward come in "What's wrong?" Bella asks instantly "Molly Dads on his way." she adds and I nod "Well from the pain and swelling and bruising i'd say she has a broken foot." Carlisle says and I frown "We can put her in a cast and it should heal within the next 6-8 weeks." he says and Bella nods "Do what's necessary"

Carlisle nods and issues me a room and takes 15 minutes to get my black cast on and then dad showed up "Molly are you okay baby girl?" "I am now, Dr. Carlisle gave me some medicine." I say as dad kisses my head and went to talk with Bella and Carlisle "Eddie..can I have my phone I need to text my friend, she will worry." I say and he nods and hands me my phone 

"so um...your not gonna like this" I send to Kate                                                                                     

"What happened?"                                                                                                                                              

 "Well, I have a broken foot, I tried to catch myself after getting shoved but landed wrong." 

"Molly i told you to tell someone, are you okay, need me to come visit, I have some friends there that will let me stay?"

"No Kate it's okay..imma ask if I can be homeschooled..I hate school."

"Okay sweetie, I will let you rest be careful and stay out of trouble."

After texting I would dad came over again "Looks like you will be staying the night sweetie." Dad says "Imma stay with y.." "No daddy it's okay, I'm a big girl I can stay, you need sleep for work" I say and he smiles "Fine but call me if you need anything and we will rush over. he says and we spend a few hours together and eat then I fall asleep.