New Home= New friends

After getting to Forks Bella takes me upstairs and shows me my new room

Smiling I hug her "I love it Bella, Thank you Thank you." I say and she in turn smiles "No problem Molly". she says and then Charlie calls us down for dinner and we go out to eat.

The next week passed by quickly  Bella stayed home except for school not going to her boyfriends as to spend time with me and Dad (Yup i call him dad now) stayed home from work so we could hang out and Dad enrolls me into school 5th grade and I start today on a friday thankfully. I was dressed in jeans a beanie and a red long sleeve shirt"Bella...I was homeschooled in Alaska I'm scared." I tell my sister as she helps me out of the Truck I'm clumsy. "Don't worry Molly, Your school is right next door to mine, Ch..dad has already informed your Principle that if anything happens to call me from class and I will be over in a flash, i promise, what would that guy from your TV show say about being brave." She asks and I smile "His name is Walker, he's a texas ranger and he would tell me I can do this." I say and she smiles "Okay then, i will see you at 2, I have already talked to the principal who informed my last few teachers that you would be over after school." she says and I nod heading inside.

My classes went by fast and not many would talk to me. They thought I was weird for being so pale and being the new kid. At Lunch I ate alone and looked at the High school building (I feel so out of place..) I think and finish my pizza. After Lunch was recess and I was sitting on the swing watching the high school kids play soccer since it was very cloudy and not raining yet when a group of kids came over "Hey Swan what ya doing here, heard you were adopted." he says and I glare "He's my birth father, he didn't know about me." I glare "I bet he did" the kid says walking closer "No he didn't" I say a bit angry. "Oh the swan is angry now what ya gonna do" He asks as his friends laugh and I frown "N..Nothing." I say "That's right nothing cause you're a weakling go back to Alaska." he says and shoves me backwards and I slide off the slide and use my hands to brace myself as I fell. 

Ignoring the laughs and taunts I stand and walk back inside to wash my hands. In the bathroom I wash my hands and sigh this was gonna be a long year. As I watched the clock it finally hit 2 and I grab my bag and Head over to the high school just as their 5th period let out and I gulp as everyone rushed about. Eventually I get lost and  I get a bit scared when a cold hand on my shoulder relaxed me. Thinking Kate was here I turn seeing 2 people with golden eyes like Kate

 Thinking Kate was here I turn seeing 2 people with golden eyes like Kate