What happened?

3rd Person POV

An earsplitting crack resounded around the hall. "Thought you might need us", said Fred and George, after they had each caught a limp screaming body. All of the demigods laughed as the wizards started to look a little suspicious. Why werent they helping their friends?? "Thals, go!" said Piper and Thalia got up and raised her arms in front of the twins, "smaller", scolded Piper and she lowered her arms a little and lightning came out of heer arms and the wizards looked like they were going to faint. "We'll give you a lift to the dormitories" says Draco and Luna and Hermione stand up and nod, leaving Ron and Hermionae and most of the other wizards looking extremely confused at why the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw are siding with the Slytherin. Were thay under a spell?

 "Stupid mortals" muttered Thalia and everyone, even half of the teachers nodded, as she clicked her fingers (doing the Mist trick) while the twins apparated them up into the dorms. (A/N Demigods can apparate inside Hogwarts.) 

Fred's POV

We apparated the demigod crew up to the dorms with the help of George, Hermione, Draco and Luna and showed them around.

(A/N This was just a chapter to clear things up after the last one, all demigods are Gryffindor BTW. I know it is short but the next one will be way longer.)