The Part Where Everything Starts to Make a Little More Sense

[So this may be the second last chapter of this story, thanks so much for voting and commenting. There might be another chapter but I honestly have no idea. Enjoy]

Percy's PoV

You know what the best part about my girlfriend is? You know, other than her amazingness. She knows how to keep things on the downlow. When she got gifted the powers of telepathy and telekinesis from her mother, she didn't use it in front of anyone. She didn't talk about it until she told me so not a lot of people know about it. And you know what's great about that? When Annabeth reads Calypso's mind and then forwards the exact thoughts through to our mind. And that, my friends, is how I knew to swap the love-potioned drink with Ronald Weasley's drink. Mainly because he was staring at MY Annabeth, but also because he has been helping Calypso in her schemes.

So I switched our drinks. But now I have to act like I'm under the influence of love potion even though Ron actually is and it is the funniest thing ever. I. Can't. Laugh. Wont. Laugh. Oops, can't breath. Bye.

Calypso's PoV

Ouch. Percy just tackled me. Wait, no. He just fainted. Must be because I'm so beautiful. Oh my, his face is turning blue! That won't do! No, he is so much hotter with a normal coloured face. How do I get him to breath again? Oh yeah. I put on a charming smile and turn around, shouting "Yoohoo Annabeth" Wow I remember her name. "You're boyfriend isn't breathing, sweetheart." Annabeth turns around and her eyes widen in shock and panic until she sees the colour of Percy's face. Then she bursts out laughing, and I start to panic. If she can't fix Percy, then he'll die and then I can't have a beautiful Percy boyfriend and that won't do.

"FIX HIM!" I screech at her. She stops laughing and looks at me. Looking me straight in the eye, she says softly, almost whispering;

"Percy. Percy."

And he shoots upright-all the way onto his feet somehow and is by Annabeth's side in under a second.

"Yes Annabeth?" I almost start to laugh but then remember that he is under MY love potion, so he shouldn't be able to do that. Urghhhh. Why can he, then?