Classes Part 2

Percy's POV

Potions first. I hear Ron groan. This will definitely be fun, get to see Sev and Draco in the same period. Woohoo! We are all going to ace this class, with Annabeth's help of course.I heard that another demigod used to go here, well 2 actually, Remus Lupin- son of Athena, and Sirius Black- son of Hermes and they made a map or something. It will be ours soon. Sweet. Annabeth talks telepathically to all of us; 'Today is the perfect day.' I sigh. I don't really like this plan but it is better than the alternative. Being with Calypso. Ugghhh

We will start the plan in period 3 because we need to teach DADA before that. No one knows that we are the DADA teachers and I am looking forward to see all of their faces! Hahahahahahaha!

IN POTIONS______________----------------------------------------______________________________

I run up to the front of the class and see a grinning Snape.

"Sevvy" we all yell and hug him. he smiles briefly, looks at us in the way we know means 'I'll talk to you later' and briskly walks to the front of the classroom. I see Draco sniggering as he looks toward the duo. I look at them and I start to snigger myself. They are repeatedly looking from Snape to us and back, with jaw dropped, slightly horrified, slightly traumatized looks.

I go and sit next to them. "What? Never seen Sev smile?" I ask amusedly as the rest of the demigods join us. They just slightly shake their heads and look even more bewildered. I hear Draco's laughter along with a slight chuckle from the rest of them, including Hermione. But then Snape goes teacher mode on us and we are forced to sit and be quiet for the rest of the lesson. Sev knows that he can't force us to do work.

I slowly fall into a dreamless sleep. Thank the gods.

Hermione POV

I finally don't have to do work in Potions now that the others are here. I read my mortal book in ancient greek for the rest of the lesson. Its about two lovers in Fair Verona. Finally the bell goes and I see that Percy has fallen asleep. Oh gods. Almost everybody is out of the classroom as I slowly walk over to Percys desk without anyone noticing. They all look relieved for some reason. I wonder why?

I stand in front of him and lightly tap his hair. He doesn't move. I reach towards his leg to pull it because then he'll fall off the chair and wake up and also it will be  funny. I hear Annabeth shouting "Nooo" in the background but I'm sure she is just talking to one of the twins or something. I grab his leg and pull, getting ready to laugh at his face. 

I open my eyes to Percy and Annabeth huddled in the corner and the rest of the demigods crowded around me with worried looks, occasionally looking back to Percy in what looks like a mixture of worry and sympathy.

I look up at them. "What happened?" Piper grimaced and said "Annabeth did warn you. Nobody except her wakes Percy up." 

"Why?"

"She's the only one that can react quick enough and beat him in a fight. Ever since Tartarus, both Annabeth and Percy have been much more alert. Both awake and asleep, if you were a monster, you would have been dead in a second. Lucky for us, they are getting better at differing between demigod and monster."

Wow. I feel sorry for them. Wait, whats the time? (Hey, do watches work in Hogwarts?) We should be at our next lesson!

My face must've been frantic because Piper grins and says;

"Both sets of twins and Leo are teaching DADA today." She giggles and I groan. I wonder how that will go. I frown, she actually never answered my question.

"So, erm, what happened?" I asked as Annabeth and Percy come to join us.

Percy looked guilty. " I thought you were a monster so I kinda knocked you out and then woke up." I nod along but then realise something.

"And then woke up? Did you knock me out while you were asleep?" That's cool. Percy grins and says; "We call it attack mode. Something that only Percy and Annabeth have." 

--------------------------------------------------In  DADA----------------------------------------------------------------

Leo and the 2  twins are actually going pretty well and everyone is quite confused that Fred and George and all the exchange students know how to fight with weapons that aren't magical. Especially the "Weasley" twins. It was fun and the Weasleys demonstrated, though no one except us knew which one won.

Later

Piper's PoV

During DADA, Annabeth gave a nod to the group and started to whisper harshly to Percy that he was doing it wrong. After that, they proceeded to fight. Finishing with; 

"Gods Percy! Your so stupid! I don't even know why I went out with you in the first place! Your such a horrible idiot!" And then she proceeded to storm out of the classroom. As she storms out she opens a telepathy link between all of us without even breaking character. 'Damn, you guys are good at acting' i say. Thalia laughs(in their heads) and Percy joins  in. 'Dam' they both say and laugh harder as we all are looking completely normal and feigning worry for the couple.

Calypso and Ron smile and smirk approvingly, I growl lowly at them and everyone agrees to my feelings of hatred. but it will soon be no more, because phase one is complete.

Can I just say that I think that the only reason that George's ear was cut off was so that everyone could tell the difference between the two. This is probs my longest chapter yet. Yay.