The day she fell

*Y/N means your name.

Your POV

I woke up in a dark area with a little house in front of me. I walked up to the house and knocked on the door.

"Hello, is anyone there? Can you tell me where I am?" You say through the door.

You hear a high pitched voice through the door "One Sec."

You hear foot step approach the door and hear it open, you look down to see a little cat creature.

"Hoi! I'm Temmie! Temmie the Tem!" Temmie says.

*"Um, hi my names Y/N" you reply.
"Could you tell me where I am?"

"Oh, your in the underground, you must need a guide through here! I'll help you out! Here, there is a thing called LOVE! You want to get lots of LOVE here in the underground. Here I'll give you some, take these paw prints." Temmie says as little blue paw prints come towards you.

You reach out an grab them all, but feel a wave of pain, as a bar in front of you goes from 20/20 HP to 1/20 HP.

"W-what did you do to me?" You say as you cough up blood.

"You idiot! In this world, it's KILL or BE KILLED!" Temmie says as he laughs maniacally. "Now do me a favor and just die!" He says as blue paw prints surround me. Suddenly right before the paw prints reach me a red triton smacks Temmie away.

"What a terrible creature! Here child, come with me. My name is Asgore." The big goat man says.

"Thank you, my name is Y/N," you say.

You follow Asgore to a house in what seemed to be ruins.

*Skip to leaving ruins because I'm to lazy to write this part*

"Please my child, please go back inside!" Asgore says as he blocks the door.

"I must go! I'll call you and tell you I'm safe, you have nothing to worry about!" You say back.

"I'm sorry, but I cannot let you leave! You will have to fight me to get past me!" He says as he pulls out his red triton.

*You decided to spare Asgore.

"Child, Y/N, please go back inside, I'm doing this because I love you." Asgore said.

*You decided to spare Asgore again.

"Why are you sparing me, fight?!" He said.

*You spare Asgore again.

"Please," was all Asgore said.

*You spared Asgore again.

Asgore dropped his Triton and hugged you, "Thank you child, but I must warn you; you must watch yourself out there, some other monsters out there aren't as nice as me."

"Okay Asgore, I will make sure to call you and tell you I'm safe tonight." You reply as you start walking towards the door.

"...and Y/N, please be careful." Asgore said.

"I will," you said to Asgore as you you closed the door behind you.

You were in some type of forest, and it was snowing pretty hard, you decided to try to find a place to stay so you started walking. You were passing trees upon trees but nothing seemed to be turning up. After a few minutes you heard a twig snap behind you, you quickly turned around, but nothing was there. You had wished there was something. You turned back around and started walking faster and started to see a little log barricade, you tried to climb it but it wasn't working. I tried to think of something but I thought of nothing.

I suddenly heard a voice behind me, "Don't you know how to greet a new pal? Turn around and shake my hand." The voice said.

I slowly turned around and grabbed their hand, but then felt something. *ZAAPPP* I jumped back and fell into the snow.

"HA! Good ol' joy buzzer prank, gets em' every time." The man said. I looked up not to see a man but a Skeleton. A skeleton with a orange hoody and was smoking a cigarette.

"You need help getting past this wall here, just hold my hand...I swear I put the joy buzzer in my pocket." He said.

I quickly looked at his hand then grabbed it, everything to get distorted before I cleared up again, and I was on the opposite side of the barricade.

"Wha? How? When? WHAT?" I said.

"One word, magic!" He said.

"Oh, by the way what's your name, I never got it?" I asked.

"Papyrus, and you?" Papyrus asked.

"Y/N," I said back.

"I should probably hide you, my brother usually comes around this time to check if I have caught a human yet, can't have him see you, besides I have a better idea. Quick behind the conveniently shaped plant over there." He said. I went over behind the plant and heard fast footsteps coming our way. I saw a little skeleton wearing a blue bandana and white shirt emerge from behind a rock.

"PAPYRUS! HAVE YOU GOT ANYTHING DONE?! HAVE YOU SEEN A HUMAN?!" The little blue Skeleton said.

"First, I have been doing work, a Skele-TON! Nope, haven't seen a human." He said. I couldn't help but laugh.

"PAPYRUS! DID YOU HEAR THAT?! COULD IT BE A HUMAN?!" He said as he came over to the plant, I stepped around the plant as he looked behind the plant, and when he turned back I yelled "BOO!" He fell backwards and onto the snow.

Sans POV

I looked around the plant, but didn't see anything so when I looked back at the front I saw a figure in front of me yell "BOO" I fell backwards and landed in a pile of snow.

"PAPYRUS! I SWEAR! DON'T DO THAT! I THOUGHT, I CAUGHT A HU----MAN." I looked up and saw not Papyrus but a human.

"HUMAN! I THE MAGNIFICENT SANS SHALL CAPTURE Y-----ou." I saw the most beautiful thing in front of me. This human, she was different, they had bright E/C eyes and silky H/C hair.*

*E/C means eye color
H/C means hair color

She looked absolutely perfect, not a hair out of place.

"Hello, um, Sans was it, you okay?" She said.

"Um, YES, I THE MAGNIFICENT SANS SHALL TAKE YOU TO MY HOUSE AND GET YOU READY FOR YOUR CAPTURE!" I said as I grabbed her hand. "PAPYRUS, CAN YOU DO SOMETHING FOR ONCE AND TELEPORT THIS HUMAN AND I TO OUR HOUSE!" I said to Papyrus.

Papyrus came over grabbed my hand and teleported us to our house. Papyrus then went up to his room, and locked the door.

"MY NAME IS SANS, WHAT IS YOURS HUMAN?" I asked.

"Oh it's Y/N" they said.

It was the voice of an angel, and that angel would be mine, and I wouldn't let anyone take her away from me.