Dust

Your POV

"I'm going to go Undyne, sorry for your loss," I said as I left the lab to head back to skeleton-bros house.

*One long walk to the skeleton-Bros house brought to you be Temmie-Flakes!*

I arrived in Snowdin only to realize it was really quiet. Where was everyone?

"Hello? Anyone?" I yelled into the nothingness...silence. Not a single sound could be heard. I went to speak again, but something flew into my mouth.

"Pffh...what is that?" I said as I tried to get whatever was on my tounge off. I looked at my fingers to see what it was, and I nearly threw up. It was dust, but not just normal dust, dust of a dead monster. I looked around myself a second time, and gazing horror as all I saw was snow coated with dust. It was everywhere, on the trees, houses, lights. "This has to be a dream, I'm just sleeping." I thought to myself. But I had to face it was real. "Wait! Are Papyrus and Sans alright?!" I thought to myself. I realized that time might be running out for them, so I started to run towards the brothers house. "Please, please, please, be alright!!!" I kept repeating to myself. I started to see their house, and hoped they be okay. My eyes were stinging from the monster dust flying into them, and my legs were dying from running so long. I finally reached their door, and didn't bother to knock. I busted into their house and started to call out for them, "Papyrus! Sans! Are you here?!" You yelled throughout the house. But no one came. "No...no, no, no! Anyone?!" You screamed as you started to cry. You looked throughout the house for any sign of life, there was none except for a note on the kitchen counter:

    Dear Sans & Y/N, 
I went to Muffet's, I should be back around 7:00ish. See ya then,
            - Papyrus

Muffet's! Of course, maybe Sans is with him, oh I really hope so! I then started to run towards Muffet's hoping, Papyrus would be there.

*Skip to Muffet's*

I burst through the door, and sighed the biggest sigh in relief. Papyrus was at the counter, with a bottle of honey in hand, but Blue wasn't there. I ran up behind him and gave him the biggest hug ever.

"Hey! Oh, hey Y/N, what's with the hug? You happy to see me?" Papyrus said.

"I'm the happiest to see you, but do you know where Blu-Sans is? I'm worried about him," I replied as I looked up to face him.

"Well, I haven't seen Sans since this morning, but he said he was off the train with Alphys," he said blankly.

I flinched at the sound of Alphys' name. "Um...Papyrus, Alphys i-is dead..." You said with tears in your eyes.

I saw Papyrus' smile faultier. "W-what?" He said in shock.

"Alphys is dead...everyone is. There's dust everywhere, I'm scared, I don't know what to do?" I told him in fear.

He looked as if he was surprised, "Just stay with me, you'll be fine; we'll find out who did this and make them pay." He replied as he grabbed my hand, and started to head towards the door, when he paused "Wait, Sans. We have to find Sans," he replied in a worried state.

"Let's check the house, he may have gotten there after I left," you said to him.

"Hold on," he told me as he grabbed my waist and started to teleport to the house. Once in the house, Papyrus and I headed up the stairs to hear a sound from the bathroom, it sounded like a shower running.

"Sans, is that you?" I yelled through the bathroom door.

"Y-YES HUMAN, IT IS I!" I heard from the other side of the bathroom door.

Both Papyrus and I breathed a sigh of relief, knowing Sans was safe. So we headed downstairs to the living room. I plopped down on the couch, and not to long afterwards was Papyrus with a bottle of honey in hand.