Alternate Ending Finale part 2

Your POV

I walked up to Sans, stared him straight in the eye-sockets, and hugged him. He seemed to shudder a bit before returning the hug. This was it, it was time to do it. While Sans was hugging me I grabbed the knife out of his back pocket and prepared to stab him.

I thought to myself "Here's the end, the skeleton I grew to love in my arms, the insane murderous skeleton that killed everyone. I guess all good things do come to an end. But Sans was never himself, he had lost his battle against his demon a long time ago. It's my time to free him from his bindings. To free him from this devil."

"Hey Sans," I said putting my chin on his shoulder.

"Yes, Y/N?" He replied snuggling to my neck.

"Why did you fall in love with me?" I said turning my head towards him.

"...It was everything about you," he started, as I raised the knife a little. "It was your voice..." I raised it higher. "It was your looks..." I paused. "But most of all..." I started to bring the knife down. "It was your behavior!" As I was about to pierce his bones, he swiftly turned around grabbed my wrist, and twisted the knife out from my hand.

"I really thought we could be happy Y/N but you tried to ruin that. We could have been a happy family. But, once I felt you pull my knife from my pocket...I knew you couldn't understand. You wouldn't understand. You see me as a cold-hearted killer, but in reality, I'm just a love-struck skeleton. I guess I never should have trusted you. But I'll give you a choice. If you make any wrong move I'll kill you. Here are your choices:
You can live with me whether you like it or not or I can kill you."

"So, what happens if I chose to live with you?" I said.

"I will treat you with love and dignity, but if you try to kill me, harm me, or try to run away; I will chain you up torture you and force you to love me." He said in a sing song voice.
"So what'll it be life or death," Sans said as he held up one hand containing his soul, and the other containing the knife.

Author Note

Okay guys, your turn to vote which will you choose:

Life

Or

Death