Running Away

Erza's POV
I couldn't believe it No way Natsu was the Father of course I Love him but I never showed it! "C-Can you r-repeat that?" I asked Porlusica. "Erza the father of your baby is none other then Natsu here" She said while pointing at the shocked Natsu. I froze in shock. Natsu got out of his shock and pulled me outside of Porlusica's House. "T-Thank you Porlusica!" I managed to yell before she couldn't hear me. I didn't say a word all I know is he dragged me to my house. "I'm going on a job" Natsu said with seriousness in his voice. I just nodded my head and soon as he left I burst into tears. I stopped crying in 30 minutes, I got up packed clothes, jewel, and a red scarf that looked like Natsu's. I got up and walked to Fairy Hills, figuring that is where Bisca took them. I walked silently except the couple tears that fell down my face.

The Guild
Nobody's POV
Natsu opened the doors and saw Happy talking with Wendy and Carla, "Hey Happy Let's go on a Job!" Natsu yelled to his blue feline. "Aye!" Happy yelled as Natsu and Him left the guild.

At Fairy Hills
Erza's POV
I knocked on Bisca's Door. "Hey Bisca We need to talk" I said. She let me in and pointed to a room with the other four girls. "Erza!" Lucy yelled seeing me walk in the room. Me and Bisca took a seat and I told them  everything. "Natsu being the Father, wow" Levy said. "Yeah well we are leaving today at 2:00, We will all walk to each one of your houses to get your stuff and then I will go to the guild, and tell Master the situation and how long we will be gone, is 7 years ok?" I said looking at them. They all nodded their heads. "Ok, let's go" I said getting up to say goodbye to Bisca and Alzack. "Thanks for the help Bisca and Alzack" I said while hugging them. "Anytime" Bisca said and Alzack nodded. The girls said goodbye and we got on our way. In about 10 minutes we were ready to go. "Girls stay by my house since it isn't far and I will go tell Master the situation" I said as I walked to the guild I walked in a went straight to Master who was drinking beer. "Master, we need to talk" I said. "Ok, follow me to my office" He said putting the beer down a walking to his office. I walked over to Freed. "Hey Freed, we need you real quick" I said motioning towards upstairs. I walked in masters office. "Ok Please put up a sound proof rune" I said, Freed put it up and I thanked him, "Anytime" he said and walked away.
"Ok Master, Me, Juvia, Lucy, Levy and Mira want to leave the guild" I said.
"May I know why?" Master said tears forming in his eyes. "We have somehow ended up Pregnant and we want to leave for seven years to raise the children" I said. "Of course, Please be safe and come back" Master said while crying he then put up his thumb and his index finger. "Goodbye Master" I said hugging him. I turned around and walked out of the office breaking the rune. I walked to the guild's doors and opened them in time to hear Master get the guild's attention. "Goodbye FairyTail" I said quietly but enough for the dragon slayers hear. I walked to my house and got the girls, "let's go" I said. We walked to the train station and got five tickets to go to Galladeer and got on the train. In thirty minutes everyone was sleep and I was awake I decided to sleep and fell asleep thinking about Natsu.
~ Erza Dragneel