Broken

Time skip 7 yrs later Erza's POV
"Are you guys ready to go back?" I asked. "Yes! Juvia can't wait to see Gray-sama!" Juvia yelled. "Yeah I wonder how they're doing?" I asked. "Storm come here!" Juvia yelled to her son. Storm came running in with
Isabelle on his back, aw how cute. Then Mary and Zack, "We are going to our guild FairyTail" I explained to the little ones. "Zack go get your stuff ready" Lucy said to the little boy that looked like Sting. "You too Mary" Mira said. "Yes Mom/Mommy!" The two said in unison running off. I watched Storm and Isabelle leave too. I sighed. "What's wrong Erza?" Mira asked taking a seat next to me. "Tomorrow is their Birthdays and I-I can't b-believe it's been 7-7 years" I said crying at this point. "It's ok Erza it'll be alright" Lucy said rubbing my back. "Well we should start leaving the train will be here in 30 minutes" I said standing up wiping my tears.
*After the train ride*
This is it we were finally in Magnolia.
We all walked to the guild with bad thoughts going through our heads. We opened the doors only to see a table headed straight headed straight towards us. I immediately punched it making it crack in half landing in front of me. I looked up and everyone had tears in their eyes. "Well guess whose back minna!" I yelled. Everyone came and attacked us with hugs. Everyone was here except Natsu, Happy and Guildarts. "Everyone I would like you guys to meet my Necies and Nephews!" I yelled. Storm went first. "My name is Storm Loxar and I have Ice make magic" He said. "My name is Mary Strauss and I am a demon take over and I am a lighting dragon slayer" Mary said. "My name is Isabelle Mcgarden and I am a Iron dragon slayer" Isabelle said. "My name is Zack Heartfilla and I am a light Dragon slayer" Zack said. "WHAT!!?" Everyone yelled. "Now Storm,Mary, Zack and Isabelle go play" I said. "Yes Ma'am!" They yelled going to play. I looked at the girls. "We need to talk" I said. They all nodded following me out of the guild doors. "Do you want the Father's to know?" I said. "Juvia wants to tell Gray-sama!" Juvia said. "I wanna tell Gajeel too" Levy said. "Yea, I'll tell Sting" Lucy said. "What about you Mira?" I asked looking at my white haired friend. "I guess" Mira said. "Ok but remember They could of Moved on especially Sting so keep that in mind" I said. "Yes Ma'am!" They yelled. I chuckled. "Yea, I'll see you guys later, tell me if anything goes wrong" I said walking off. "Erza!" I heard I turned around to see all the kids running towards me. "What's up?" I said. "We want to go with you" Zack said. "Ok fine" I said walking to the river. I took a seat on the grass beside the River. "What's wrong Erza?" Storm asked. "I'll tell you guys when you get older ok?" I said as I started crying. I looked at my reflection in the water to see Rosemary appear next to me. I started crying harder. In 5 minutes I stood up slowly. "Alright let's go back to the guild, did you tell your moms you were leaving?" I asked wiping my tears. "N-No" They said Nervously. "Alright let's go back they are probably worried" I said walking back. I opened the guild doors to see Juvia, Mira, Lucy and Levy freaking out about them not being here. I cleared my throat. Everyone looked at me and Lucy, Mira, Juvia and Levy run towards them and hug them. "I'm sorry they followed me" I said to the frantic moms. "It's ok, just tell us next time!" Lucy said. I nodded. "Now today is there birthday so, Happy Birthday Zack, Storm, Mary and Isabelle!" I yelled. Everyone cheered. I watched the kids run off to play. I smiled with a tear going down my face thinking how happy Rosemary would be. I walked out of the doors to the forest. I started attacking the forest out of anger. "It's all my fault!" I yelled crying at this point. I stopped a few hours later. I walked to get the kids something for their birthday. I walked into a magic store. I bought a book with reading glasses for Isabelle, a magic Ice sculpture that you can make it look like something and it won't melt for Storm, a empty book you can write in for Mary and a sword for Zack because he loved sword fighting with me. I paid and walked to the guild and saw Happy, just Happy. "Hey Happy!" I yelled to the blue feline. "Erza!" Happy yelled flying straight at me. "How are you Happy?" I said stroking his fur. "I'm okay now that your here but Natsu is a mess!" Happy yelled crying. "Where is Natsu?" I said. "He is at home" Happy said. "Alright I want You to fly home and tell we are all here again ok?" I said. "Aye!" Happy yelled flying off. I smiled and walked into the guild. "Erza!" All the kids yelled running to me. "Hey how's your birthday so far?" I said. "Good!" They yelled. "Do you want my presents for you now?" I said. "Yes ma'am!" They yelled. "Alright!" I said. I requipped a box and gave it to Isabelle. "Open it Isabelle" I said. She ripped it open and saw the book and reading glasses and gasped. "Thank you Erza!" She said hugging me. "Your welcome" I said requipped another box and put it in front off Mary. Mary ripped hers open to see the empty book that said Mary's Matchmaking book. She screamed. "I Love it, I love it, I love it! Thank you Erza!" She yelled. "*Chuckle* Your welcome" I said. I requipped two more boxes and put one in front of Storm and one in front of Zack. They ripped it open it at the same time. Storm immediately used the sculpture and made it a FairyTail sign. Zack ran up to me and hugged me. "Thank you Erza now we can have sword fights!" Zack yelled. Thank you Erza!" Storm yelled. "Your welcome! No go play I'll be back" I said. They ran off to play again. I walked behind the bar and started making a big cake with Strawberries and chocolate and vanilla icing. I heard the guild's doors bust open and I peaked my head out of the back out curiosity to see Natsu. I gasped and ran back to doing the cake which was done. I grabbed the cake with one hand that was on a platter and plates with my other. I walked out and sat the cake on the table team Natsu use to sit at. "Zack, Storm, Mary, Isabelle!" I yelled. They came running over. Zack and Storm started drooling. I laughed. I lit the candles with fire magic I learned. "Ok on three blow out the candles" I said. "1..2..3!" The whole guild yelled. They all blew out the candles and I started handing out cake. I was about to head to Natsu when Zack ran up to me and hugged me his head by my rib cage that all of sudden hurt. "Your cooking is the best Erza, Now let's Fight!" Zack yelled pulling out his sword. "Uhh, Zack first your hurting my side and second I barely had any training with you are you sure?" I said to the blonde. "Of course I'm sure and sorry for hurting your side Erza" Zack said. "Alright let me finish passing out the cake and while I do that go ask your mom" I said. "MOM!" Zack yelled running over to Lucy. I laughed again. I got Natsu's plate along with a few raw fish and walked over to him. "Hey Natsu how you been?" I said. "I missed you so much!" Natsu said hugging me. I winced in pain. "N-Natsu your hurting me" I said. "Oops sorry" Natsu said letting go and scratching the back of his neck. "That's alright, here's your cake and here you go Happy" I said handing Natsu the plate and handing Happy fish. I walked away going to the counter to get some beer to pass out.
"Erza" Gramps said. "Yes" I replied not turning around picking up cup of Beer. "Where is my fifth grandchild?" I dropped the cup immediately after hearing those words getting my shoes and clothes covered in beer. Everyone looked at me. A few tears started going down my face. "E-Excuse me" I said running out the doors. "Erza wait!" Mira yelled. "Now your gonna make Erza cry again!" Zack yelled. I kept running the pain in my side getting worse at Each step. I bumped into someone landing on my side that hurt. "Aghh!" I screamed in pain. "Erza! Are you alright?" I looked to see Jellal with his hand out. I took it and stood up. "Y-Yea I'm fine, bye" I said running off. The pain spread to my arm. I held my arm running to the forest. Dropping out Exhaustion and pain, I laid there until I heard a huge roar.
Natsu's POV
Did something happen to our child that I didn't know of? I thought running with Gajeel, Wendy and Gray to find Erza. We heard a huge roar and I caught Erza's scent. "ERZA!" I yelled running towards her scent. I saw her on the ground with some guy stepping on her back with some kind of Monster behind him. "Aghh!" She yelled in pain blood coming out of her mouth. I ran to attack the guy. "Fire Dragon iron fist!" I yelled punching the guy. He skidded back. "Erza is that the father of that child that I killed?" The guy said smirking. I froze. I looked at Erza she was digging her fingers into the dirt. Then she jumped up and ran to attack the guy, tears in her eyes. "YOU BASTARD!" Erza yelled running at him a Katana in her hand. She sliced at his torso making deep cuts. "Poison Rain beam!" The guy yelled attacking her. She flew back hitting the building. She stood up but then fell to her knees. Wendy ran to heal her. "Fire Dragon Roar!" I yelled attacking the guy. "Iron Dragon Roar!" Gajeel yelled. "Ice-Make Cannon!" Gray yelled. "I-It won't heal!" Wendy said panicking. "What!?" I yelled. Erza stood up.
"Erza sit down you need to rest!" Gray yelled. "Are you telling me what to do Gray!?" Erza said with a deadly aura. "Yes I am!" Gray yelled. The guy bust out laughing. "What are you laughing at Bastard!?" Erza said clenching her fists. "You, This is suppose to be the mighty Titania!?" The guy said. "You can barely stand!" The guy yelled out laughing. "Dance my swords!" Erza said under her breath but I heard it. 10,000 swords appeared facing the guy. She summoned on in her hand. "Strike!" She yelled all the swords attacked the guy until he was on the ground. Erza walked to the guy picking him up by his hair. She stabbed him in the gut. "How does it feel being stabbed in the stomach!? Not so good right!? Well that's exactly how I felt when you did that to me! Leaving a scar reminding me of that horrible memory!!" Erza yelled repeatedly stabbing him. She took the sword up to his throat and slit it. "Goodbye Bastard, tell the Devil I said burn in hell" Erza said. The guy fell to the ground blood coming out of his neck and stomach. We all stared in shock at Erza. She just looked down and started crying. (Pic above) I went and hugged her. I put her on my back and we went back to the guild.