Oblivious Girl ~Naruto~

Hello pplz! This is a Sasuhina fan fic so haters... please exit this book. I am so confused ob the most favorite paring I love.

Naruhina or Sasuhina?

That is the question.

Oh well.................(\ /)

(^.^)

So....enjoy!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤÷¤

Hinata's Pov

I narrow my eyes at the wooden dummy in front of me. No matter how much times I see Neji break it....I feel more weak by the second.

Oh Kami.

I sigh and turn in for the day. I wish just wish I was strong enough to make people see my real strength. ... especially Naruto.

Blushies.....o.o

I shake my head and clear out my thoughts. What's the point of that anyway? Naruto's already dating......... ....Sakura Haruno.

Sakura immediately fell in love with Naruto he defeated Obito in the war... And I thought him and I had a chance.

But I guess when he held my hand (kyaaa!!!) It was a big lie... A lie.

My heart dropped in an instant as I felt tears threatening my eyes.

I was just a minor part in his heart after all. (Me:But you are a minor character.>.>] ... [Hinata: 8 trigrams 64 palms!!])

I flopped on my bed finding the ceiling more interesting at anything else in the world. I just wanted this day to pass...

TIME SKIP OF PUGS!!!

"Hinata!"

I awoke with a yelp as I fell out of my bed groaning in pain. My poor head.

"Hinata!"

"Yes Hanabi?" I muttered to lazy to get up. "Come in."

Hanabi, my younger sister, entered the room in her night gown and had her, unusual, innocent face.

"There's this guy named Sasuke Uchiha outside. He wanted to see you." she said, a frown tugging at her lips.

".............eh?"

Hanabi sweardropped and let out an irritated sigh."Uchiha Sasuke. WANTS.TO.SEE.YOU. NOW." Hanabi growled.

I tilted my head and said, "I know that....but why would he want to see me?"

"...... .........dunno."

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I watched Sasuke intently as he picked up his tomato and ate it with a poker face.

"Sasuke? "

"Hn?"

"Uh........why did you want me to walk with you? "

He choked on his tomato like there was no tomorrow while I furiously beated his back.

"Sasuke? " I asked again as his coughing settled.

"Welll..."he started off blushing a little. "I think I-"

"Oi! Teme!" a familiar voice rung in my ears.

My heart beat sped up and I was immediately looking for a place to run and hide.

"Hinata? " Sasuke asked, slipping his hand in mine. "You look like you want to run away..."

My face heated up as I stuttered on words as Naruto came closer.