Oblivious Girl ~Naruto~ 2

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO. ..... BUT IN MY DREAMS.......

Recap:

"Hinata? " Sasuke asked, slipping his hand in mine. "You look like you want to run away..."

My face heated up as I stuttered on words as Naruto came closer.

.......................................................

........................................................

"Teme!"

I panicked and hid behind Sasuke.

"Hi Sasuke-kun!"

I gripped onto his shirt more hearing her voice.

"S-Sas-suke..."I stuttered. "Ca-can we pl-please leave?"

"Why would you want to do that?" Sasuke asked, looking at me. "Don't you want to see Dobe and Sakura?"

I shook my head furiously as tears blurred my vision. "N-not r-really..It's best t-that I ne-never see them again.

Sasuke looked at me with concern but intertwined his hand into mine keeping me in place.

I blushed at the sudden contact.

"Oh. Hi Hinata! " Naruto smiled at me causing my head to heat up more. "So Sasuke. ..."

After that the three started talking like I wasn't there. Mingling with one another but I couldn't help but feel a stinging sensation on my hand.

I look to where the location was and It was Sakura staring intently at my hand...that was still holding Sasuke's.

"Excuse me boys.." Sakura smiled looking directly at me. "Me and Hinata have something to discuss."

She stood up, gave a peck on the lips to Naruto..

Bitch!!! my inner voice yelled. I ignored.

...And came over to me. "C'mon Hinata! " Sakura fake smiled waving me over. I stood hesitantly but went anyway.

#####################

"Soooooo......How's hanging with Sasuke going for you?" Sakura smiled at me.

"Um...." I was lost on words. Why does she want to know what's going on with me and Sasuke anyway?? I mean...seriously....She's dating Naruto....

"Are you two dating?" she asked getting serious all of a sudden. A shudder crawled up my spine. I guess this is gonna be Twenty Questions now....I wonder what Naruto's doing now...