Oblivilous Girl Naruto~6

NOTE: OMG PWEASE READ DIS ITS VERY IMPORTANT.

Ok.

So I know you're all like, WTF is wrong with Gaara from the last chapter. Remember this is fanfiction. You little beautiful pieces of art will find out what in hell happened with Gaara soon. I mean, i wrote his part so long ago I fucked him up so he's gonna be his original self, just bare with the oocness for now....Oh and could you help with the pairing for Gaara? I wanna pair him up with somebody....

BTW I have no idea why I haven't updated since like, Im not dead yet so...

Y?

I have no idea.

A gift to all of you!!
****************************

Ahhh. Hinata... You really fucked up this time, huh?

And what did she do my sweet people?

Well...

Flashback (Five Weeks After The Date)

Hinata Hyuuga was confused.

Very confused.

The other day, Hinata was on the Hokage Mountain Sasuke invited her to. She was, of course, curious and just went along with the Uchiha. When Sasuke arrived, he looked nervous as a child waiting outside of the principal's office. Sasuke went up to Hinata, without a delay in his steps, and kissed her fully on the lips.

Hinata turned a cherry red and began to push lightly against the Uchiha but he wouldn't allow it. Instead he deepened the kiss and managed to slip his tongue inside the Tomato faced Hyuuga's mouth. At that point, she had enough.

She activated her Byuakugan and Twin Lion fisted the Uchiha away from her.

She looked so confused and conflicted that when she looked at Sasuke he looked confused too.

"S-stay away from me..." Hinata stammered as she slowly backed away from the Uchiha.

The Uchiha tried to reach out to her but was only shunned. Hinata took steps back and fled the mountain clutching her lips, chanting that she only belonged to Naruto.

Sasuke looked down at his hand and tried to push back the tears that were about to escape from his eyes. He only wondered how this happened. And why this happened. He knew for a long time that Hinata's heart beats for Naruto. But with the date and all the flirting, he wanted to find out why Hinata loved Naruto so much....

End

And now here we are. Hinata was standing in an open field trying to comfort herself. Tears were pouring out her eyes and she didn't know what to do.

She knew that her feelings for Naruto were still there but they felt faded now. Like she has accepted that Naruto has found someone that he has liked since the beggining of time. And for the past weeks that she has gotten to know Sasuke, she can't help but feel like she has made a connection to him somehow. Like a burning passion in her heart yearns for more.

To get to know Sasuke.

To hang out with Sasuke.

To be with Sasuke.

.....To love Sasuke.

Hinata's heart pounded against her chest as another wave of tears threatend to break through her eyes.

"I fell in love with Sasuke."

Hinata gasped out.

"I...I...."

Hinata felt faint and felt the world spinning around her. As soon as she fell, she was caught in arms. She looked up to see the figure in a blur. It was hard to make out but she could see that smile....

"Hey Hinata-chan."

"N....Naruto?"

TBC