4

Nina's POV:

Me and Caroline managed to get home out of the sun and go to the fair. I smelt intoxicating scent of blood and sped in the direction it was coming from with Caroline right behind me.

There we saw and young man with a cut on his hand.
"Hey there, everything ok?" I fake smiled.
"Yeah thanks, just a small cut" he grinned.
Veins started to appear under my eyes as my teeth emerged also. Caroline, who was stood next to me stepped forward towards the man.
I sped in front of her smirking. "Mine Caroline, find your own" I snarled.
I went towards the man and sunk my teeth in to the pulsing vein underneath the skin in his neck. As soon as I got a taste I was unable to stop. A big whoosh of wind came from the side of me and I was threw to the floor.
"NINA" Elena yelled as she stared down at me.
My eyes were still on the man behind her who was on the verge of dying. Damon then sped to the scene and crouched down in front of me.
"Nina" he whispered. My eyes slowly moved from the man and to him as the veins slowly disappeared from the surface of my skin.
Tears fell from my eyes as he brought me into a hug. Elena came towards me for a hug and once again I was hit by the familiar intoxicating scent. I threw myself into the wall behind me and noticed Stefan taking Caroline ,who had also killed someone into the bathrooms. My eyes moved from them to Elena as she stood in shock.
"Nina, what happened?" She said as tears threatened to fall from her doe eyes. Bonnie then ran onto the scene giving a shocked gasp as she saw the now dead man.
"What have you done Nina?" She cried.
"I..I..I'm so sorry Bonnie" I whispered trying to fight the urge to lunge for both her and Elena.
I look towards Damon silently begging him to get me out of here. He nodded and grabbed me.
"Damon!"Elena yelled as we began walking away. He looked back in a questioning manner.
"Where are you taking her" she asked.
"As far as we can get from here" he answered as we then sped off into the night.
*****
Later Stefan came back to the house with a beautiful blue ring in his hands.
"Bonnie made it for you,it's a daylight ring" he smiled as he gave it to me.
Vein appeared under my eyes then disappeared quickly.
"Wait there" he said as he sped of and then appeared not a second later with a couple of blood bags in his hands.
I ripped into them without hesitation finished all of them within a minute. He stared me in shock and mumbled "ripper".
I licked my lips and cocked my head to the side. "What did you say ?" I asked.

"You're a Ripper Nina"