5

Nina's POV:
"Ripper?! No Stef I can't be a ripper!" I cried. He looked down at me sadly as I fell to the floor head in my hands.
"God Nina,I'm so sorry" he whispered. Elena then stormed in.
"What is going on Stefan? What is happening?" She asked frantically. Stefan grabbed her hands and say her down on the sofa beside me.
"Elena, Nina is a vampire now but she's like me" he said.
"What do you mean she's like you Stefan?" Elena asked still confused. Damon then appeared behind her.
"Nina's a Ripper Elena" he spoke making her jump. Her eyes then turned to me.
"Nina" she whispered as she began to walk towards me.
Damon was going to stop her but Stefan pushed him back. I looked up and saw Elena crouching in front of me. The intoxicating scent of her blood overrides any rational thought in my head as I lunged for her. Damon pinned me down as Stefan pushed her behind him.
"Nina" Damon said. I ignored him still focuses on Elena's neck.
"NINA, LOOK AT ME!" Damon yelled. I flinched at looked at him.
"Damon.." I whispered bringing him in for a hug.
"Get Elena out of here Stefan, let me look after Nina" Damon murmured into my shoulder as my grip tightened around his neck not wanting to let go.
"I love you Nina!" Lena yelled as she got dragged away from me.

I love you to Lena, I thought to my self.