6

(A/N I'm skipping to when Elijah come in, Klaus will appear in a few chapters!! Nina has also been kidnapped by Rose and Trevor)

Nina's POV:

I awoke with a gasp and rubbed my sore neck that had been snapped repeatedly. I looked over at Elena to see her waking up as well in a blood stained shirt.

The smell of her blood overrides my senses and I try to hold my self back from not ripping her head off. Just as I was losing control a woman with shot pixie like hair walked into the room catching my attention.

She saw my lust  for Elena's blood and threw a dead bunny at me. Yep I'm on Stefan's bambi diet, and so far I'm hating it. I jumped for the rabbit and ripped into its neck.

Just as I was finishing up, I heard a door slam and a man in a suit with brown hair ran in the room with vampire speed.
"Impossible" he said looking from Elena to me.
"We have a long journey ahead of us. We should be going" Elijah announced.
Elena looked at Rose with pleading eyes.
"Please don't let him take us" she cried.
I elbowed her side. "Shut up Elena" I muttered still trying to hold my self back from ripping into her throat.
"I KNOW WHERE THE MOONSTONE IS" she yelled. Anger took over me as soon Elena was on the floor and I was being held back by Rose.
Elijah looked at me knowingly "Ripper, interesting" he muttered.
He then turned back to Elena as she tried to negotiate about the moonstone.
All of a sudden there was a bang from upstairs.
Damon comes out to stake Elijah and he dies.

"You coming?" He asked me.
"No, I need to hunt. I'll bury Elijah while I'm at it" I lied. He shrugged and left following Elena and Stefan.
After they left Elijah's skin began to return to normal.
"I knew it" i smirked. Elijah looked up at me in confusion.
"You can't die, which means you can tell me all about Klaus and what he wants with my sister" I smiled happily. Elijah raised his eyebrow in amusement.
"Come on then" he said as we began to walk through the woods as he told me the story of his family.