A Warm Greeting.

(Your POV)

You walk around snowdin,waiting for Mettaton,They said they were gonna do something but it's been an hour already.

"Where are they...?" You thought.

"Greetings,Human!" A cheerfull child was in front of you,wearing their rainbow scarf like always.

"Hi Chara.." You smile at them."Have you seen Mettaton around..?" You ask,slightly fixing your sweater.

"Oh,You mean the Robot with a striped shirt? They're at my house with Asriel!" Chara enthusiastically jumps around.

"You seem lonely..is something wrong..?"

"I'm fine..I...I just can't believe that Mettaton ditched me!" You stomp your foot on the ground,dropping your sketchpad. Chara then picks it up and flip through the pages. You can't seem to notice them flipping through your drawings.

"Wowie! Your drawings are amazing!" They said as they flipped through more of your drawings.

"W-wait! D-don't look at the last page! It's not-"

"This person looks alot like me! There's even one that looks like you!" Chara shows the drawing you made,it was them kissing you on the cheeks.

"Even...finished.." You facepalm.

"Haha! Such talent is put in this drawing!" They smile.You hide your flustered face inside your (f/c) hoodie.

"Human? D-did I do something wrong?" Chara knelt in front of you,brushing some of your bangs to the side.

". . . It's nothing. . .I'm just. . . REALLY embarrased right now." You said as you dug deeper into the scarf that Sans gave you.

"Why would you embarrased by your amazing talent?" They pat your head.

"You have very amazing art style! You should be proud!"

"Don't you get it..l-look at the drawing I made! I-it's you and me together and yet you didn't even notice!" You chuckle a bit.

"Wait..what.." Chara had a rosy tint on their cheeks,they stood up and lent a hand. "Even though..I think you're very nice..." You grab their hand and stand up. "Wait a second...I SHOULD BE CAPTURING YOU BY NOW!" Chara points at you,slightly panicking.

"OH JEEZ,DAD IS GONNA BE SO MAD! I-I SHOULDN'T BE HANGING OUT WITH YOU!" They stomp their foot at the ground.

"Jesus Christ,Calm down!"

"I won't be fooled this time,Human! I,The COURAGOUS Chara! Will not be tricked by such charm!" Chara barked. You only chuckle,thinking about their childish behavior.

"So Innocent and Naive.."

You fix your belt and brushed some off the snow off your (skirt/jeans) and then sigh.

"Prepare for battle,Human!"