Youtube

Wow. This is something I've wanted to talk about for a while. To be honest, I don't even know what I'm going to say, so bare with me people.

My favourite Youtubers are

Danisnotonfire
Amazingphil
Tyler Oakley
KSI
Miniminter
Vikkstar123
Benja
Jerome
Prestonplayz/TBNRfrags
Lachlan
Jacksepticeye
Makiplier

Maybe pewdiepie too. I don't really like him but some of his videos are pretty funny

And you can't forget...

KILLER MEMSTARTRRRRR

LEEETTTTTTSS GET RIGHHHHTTT INTO THE NOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSS

It's funny because I Love the Pack but I don't really watch them anymore. I love and adore them as people. I don't find pleasure in watching their minecraft stuff anymore. I love when they just game and let themselves go. I love when the Shell Shock Live, that makes me really happy. I really love Meromes IRL stuff. They are funny as fuck. I really wish they would do more of that stuff. RIP the Nexus aka the only minecraft server I actually liked other then Mineplex.

Vikk is a precious child that should be protected.
#stopvikkabuse

Lachlan is just amazing. I only with his general gaming stuff tho.

And Preston is just adorable and he really calms me down, I don't find his minecraft stuff funny but it takes my mind off things when I'm feeling anxious. He has a really soothing aura and I love him so much for that.

Jacksepticeye is the friend that everyone wants. I don't even know how to explain my feelings about him to you. He is amazing.

I like rob when he is with the others, but I don't watch his videos. He is pretty cool though, I love the idea of the flower King.

Dan and Phil are the literal definition of my life and I sit there waiting for them to upload. Phil is adorable, dan is my spirit animal.

Yep.