Im done

Hey guys, I have some news for all of you.

I think I am officially done with the MCYT fandom.

I haven't watched any of their videos in over 7 months, except for the exception of Seto, aphmau, and Adam's gaming channel

Don't get me wrong, I am going to be keeping up to date with what is happening with MCYT. It will forever be in my heart and I don't think I'll ever be able to get the courage of cutting myself off completely.

So what does this mean for the future of my Wattpad and YouTube?

Well, for Wattpad, I have some very exciting thing in the works. I know I am going to loose a lot of my followers and readers, but at this point, I don't care. This fandom is making me depressed, so what the point in being in something I don't want to be in anymore? I'll finish most of the stories i have started, such as Papercuts and Moondust. But that's it. After that, I'm done.

For YouTube, I'll upload whatever. It's mainly for my enjoyment because I like watching speed paints, they calm me down for some reason.

So what's ARE some future stories to expect?

Well, as some of you may have seen, I'm working on a plot for an ORIGINAL story called Erotium. I am so excited for that story, though there will be a lot of planning. This probably sounds weird, but if it does turn out really good and the way I want it to,  I'll try publishing it irl. I've always wanted to do that.

I have had some ideas brewing in my head for Phanfictions too. I am officially moving into the Phandom. Even though I was in it before, I've never been more obsessed with them until a week ago, so yeah.

And I'm sure I will come up with many more ideas for stories as time moves forth.

Anyway guys, I'm sorry about this. I know some of you will be disappointed, but this isn't just about you any more. It's effecting my mental health, so it's my turn to be selfish and do what I want to do.

Also, I will probably unpublish all of the one shots and stuff. I won't get rid of the bugs ones like DSLAM or 50Shades. I'll also publish all of the oneshots I had in the works soon. The aren't finished so Ye.

Anyways I'm sorry again. I don't care if you leave me. If you don't leave, your a true fan. Wait, fan isn't the right word, your a true friend. Thank you for sticking by me through the thick and thin. It was truly a pleasure to entertain you all with sexy smuts for you to get off to. Ha

Well, I hope to see you guys soon

Peace out