Lets talk, feminism

Ok, I've been wanting to talk about this for a while

So, feminism. I completely agree with most aspects. The Male and female sexes have the same rights as one another, I 100% totally agree with it. It shouldn't even be debated to be honest, we are all human beings, so why can't we be treated equally?

But the problem I have

Are with the feminazis.

Fuckin get a life you bitches. Men deserve to be equal to women. You are so fucking annoying, everyone hates you. You want to be treated above men. Why? You weren't the ones put through hell all those years ago. I don't understand why you could hate men so much, when they have done next to nothing to you. You all need a life. Get that pole out of your ass and fucking act like your a supporter of the human race, not your fucking sex.

We are all in desperate times, and we all need unity. Why is this even a thing!?

Also, fuck the men that still think women are below them.

I do not understand humans. The world is so weird. Watching TV, it's like I'm the only one that can see through the medias antics to get people to believe in a certain way. I don't think many people realise how much power they hold in society. 'Refugees are taking all of our jobs' 'all Muslims are going to kill you' are just a few examples.

LOOK THROUGH THE FUCKING LINES.

LOOK AT THE FACTS

IT IS A FACT THAT HERE, IN AUSTRALIA, THAT OVER 80% OF REFUGEES WILL ACTUALLY GO TO UNIVERSITY AND CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY, WHILST ONLY LIKE 30% OF THE original POPULATION WILL ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING USEFUL WITH THEIR LIVES.

NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE GOING TO FUCKING BOMB US. ARE YOU IDIOTS??!!

NOT ALL MEN ARE GOING TO ABUSE WOMEN

MEN CAN GET ABUSED BY WOMEN TOO YA KNOW!?

I hate humans