Show time!

(Sorry it took so long)

Y/n POV

It's kinda dark here. "I don't like this y/n!"

Ring!

"Hello?"

"I'm going to hack into the light system for you. And I still hate you but I hate that robot even more!"

"Thank you...?" She hung up and the lights came on.

"Welcome darlings to Cooking with a Killing Robot!"

I smiled a bit uneasy and clapped.

"Thank you darling," he told me. I'm sure he'd smile if he could. I saw a ratings board, not too many people. Around 50, so it's better than most of my videos, even with the colabs! "Pre-heat you ovens, because we've got a very special recipe for today!"

-5 viewers. That's not good.

Mettaton seemed to notice this. "We're going to be making... a cake!" Now about half the viewers are gone. "My assistant here will gather the ingredients. Everyone give them a big hand!" I smiled and waved. 

"Y/n!" Flowey whined. 

"Come on Flowey, this is the most amount of people I've preformed for. Those who aren't all my big-shot friends anyway!"

"We'll need sugar, milk and eggs. Go for it human!"

I walked behind him and got everything. "Are you sure about this?"

"No, but that's the fun part. With no script you can do whatever you want! It's creative thinking."

I gave the star the ingredients for what we'll be cooking. "Just put them in the middle of this counter." I set them down. 

"Let's get out of here now, I don't like this!" Flowey cried. 

"It's okay Flowey!"

I guess I got us to only 15 viewers.

"We've go tall of the ingredients we need to bake the cake! Sugar..... Milk.... Eggs.... Oh my, I forgot the most important ingredient." What is it? He took out a chainsaw. "A human soul....."

I gulped. "I told you this wasn't a good idea y/n!"

+10 viewers.

"Couldn't you use a substitution in your cake?" I asked.

"A substitution? Why?"

"Well what if someone's a...." Think, think, got it! "Vegan?"

He seemed to glare at me. "Vegan huh?"

"Uh, I mean-"

"I haven't thought about that!" 

-20 viewers. Now I feel bad that he only has 5 people watching. 

"I happen to have an option right here! It's on that counter over there! Go get it."

I ran over. Huh? It grew larger and was in bad shape. Loose wood everywhere.

"By the way, I ran on a strict schedule! Hurry up and get it in 1 minute unless you want to go back to the original plan!"

I set down Flowey to climb up better. "Ow!" There was wood and blood all over my hand. I kept in the tears and kept climbing. It was a fast pace I was going at. It also didn't help that Mettaton was using the ingredients against me. One egg hit my hand then sugar blinded me so I fell. I could tell before I was about half way up there. That's a pretty long fall.

I felt Flowey's vines catch me. "Oh dear, you fell just as the minute was up. Doesn't matter, haven't you ever seen a cooking show before? I made one ahead of time! See you in the next show darling!"

"Are you okay?"

I nodded. "I just need to get back to Snowdin to clean up."

"There's a river person that will get you there fast."

*timeskip*

I knocked on the door.

"HUMAN? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"Didn't you watch Mettaton's cooking show?" I asked.

"NO...." I heard him turn on the TV and our voices from recording. "THAT DIDN'T REALLY HAPPEN, RIGHT?"

"Yeah, that happened. My hands are full of wood and eggs and I'm blinded from sugar."

"Here kiddo."

"SANS, WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!"

"Sorry Boss!"

I used a towel to wipe off my face so I could see better. I then used tweezers to get out the splinters. I can't believe those two are still arguing. I shook my head. Those two....