Chp6

ShawnsPOV:
I still can't get over how pretty that Claire girl was i just loved her perfectly shaped body and her eyes oh were the most deep ocean like green blue she was so beatiful. Her blonde hair the way if flowed in the wind and her dress that she wore i think i like her alot. When i say i like a girl i know i rlly like her. Hayes and her are dating though. Ughhhh Hayes always gets the cute girls....

ClairesPOV:   I cant get over how cute and how good that shawn guys voice is

ClairesPOV:
   I cant get over how cute and how good that shawn guys voice is. Oh his muscles and his slightly poofy hair the whitest smile and straightest teeth. Yep im pretty sure i like him oh no. My friend texted me. I heard a sniff and looked up to see Hayes. Hayes wait I yelled. Hayes walked in on me saying those things out loud. I ran after Hayes down the stairs around the block and down to the beach where we had our first date. Do you really like him he yelled. No Hayes my friend texted me that you know how i like to read my texts out loud well ya.i said. Oh babe im so sorry but I have to go somewhere ok ill brb. I waited on the beach for about an hour but he didnt come back so i started taking selfies.

 I waited on the beach for about an hour but he didnt come back so i started taking selfies

I took a. Couple more selfies and fiinally called Hayes no answer ughhhh why do i think he's cheating on me i should have followed him. I was about to call it a day when shawn walked up to me and said so he ditched you...