Chp17:

ClairesPOV
I woke up with hayes staring at me smiling. Well mrhayes what will we do today. Well mrshayes he said we will be going to the water park called cutlas lake. YAYAAYAA I screamed and jumped on the bed like a two tear old. All of a sudden hayes pulled me in for a kiss and we laid down for a while together. I love you hayes said. I love you to i said. I love you to claire a voice said beside me. I jumped up to see nash sitting their fully clothed and smirking. I love you like a sister he replied reassuring me. Ok big brother i said and hugged him. Get out were getting dressed. Lol hayes said somones spicy today. Well your going to be needing a tish soon if u dont shut tf up i screamed. Ok c calm down bae hayes said. Sorry i said the cancer treatment is amking me upset i think. Its ok we understand go get dressed well wait.
I got dressed into this...

   My mint green bathing suit

My mint green bathing suit.... And my blue and black dress..
I walked into the room to see hayes and nash hugging. Guys its not a big deal i said. Im just gonna die in five months. Hayes shook his head and said not anymore with teard in his eyes and handed me the phone. Hello i said cautiously. Hi this is california burningham hospital. We have found a breakthrough in your cancer treatment. You will be leaving us when you are about 91 because if you take this treatment you wont have cancer anymore. Really i said and glared at nash and hahes for pretending i was gonna die in like a week. Thank you i have to go now bye. I hung up the phone and ran to hayes and started to make out with him.
At least i thought it was hayes. I felt somone pull me off of "hayes" and i looked up to see i was kissing nash who now had the same haircut as hayes. Sorry i said embarrassed and looked up to see hayes on his bed laughing and being mad. You got a new hair cut i see. Yep nash said and dont be sorry u r an amazing kisser. At that comment hayes got up and slapped his brother. Nash got so pissed that he threw a lamp shade at hayes. I jumped and pished hayes out of the way just in time for the lamp shade to sail past his head and hit me in the face. I looked at my hand that were covered in blood and up at nash then everything went black.