3

I think... I can't take this a bit further...

The thought echoed in my head as I devised a master plan to stand up to Cameron's unfair rule. We were almost to the "dunker" when Darius stopped me.

"Hey, are you ok?"
"Yeah" I replied, the stinging was gone anyways.

"I'm not sure if you've noticed, but you have a gigantic hand on your face."
Marcus joked.

"Haha very funny, but you guys need to do something for me. I'm done with Cam. Just follow my lead ok?"

My brothers looked at me faces filled with suspicion and confusion.
"It's not anything HUGE!" I lied trying to reassure them. They saw right through me and knew exactly what was going on.

"Just don't get us killed alright?" Lucas said.
"My plan won't kill you. But I might!"
I really do stink at jokes.
Well, we arrived at the "dunker" which is basically a stand, with ropes tying around the victims waist, and when a lever is pulled, the rope drops them into ice cold water and keeps them under for quite a while

It's pretty scary. I personally, have never done anything to get in here, but Lucas... He got into a fight with Cameron over tacos.... Nice job.

Anyways, I see Nash and Matt crying as they're being tied to the "dunker" by Cameron's little "minions" Jake and Logan. The fear in their faces.... It was terrible... They're not scared of the ropes or the water... They're scared to be held under long enough to drown.

You see, this whole "apocalypse" thing is caused by Bill. He put a curse on us. After you die, you kind of "respawn" but with some type of evil intentions. I remember Nash's sister was killed by bandits, she went zombie.

I sit by my brothers on the grass, forced to watch what is about to happen.

"Matthew Espinosa. Nash Grier. You are hereby convicted, of drunk attacks, and overall just getting drunk too much. Mr.Dallas, is fed up with this behavior, and has requested a dunk. Are there any objections in the audience." Logan said.

This is my chance.

"I OBJECT"
My brothers catch on and scream the same.

Just as I suspected. So body else stands up, or stirrs from their spot. They're all scared of what Cameron will do to them if they object. But If all of us object, Matt and Nash don't have to do this.

"GUYS. WE ALL KNOW YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS HAPPEN! SO GET UP AND OBJECT WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! CAMERON CANT HURT YOU. HIS RULE IS OVER. I REQUEST. A MAGIC DUEL. STRONGER PERSON TAKES OVER."

Everyone just stared at me in awe. Welp... That backf- my thoughts were interrupted by my best friends running up and screaming.

"CAMERON IS POWERLESS! WE OBJECT!" Over and over again.
God what would I do without them.
After that, a few people chanted with them, got up and yelled I object!

I looked back to see Nash grinning like the joker, and Matt, crying his eyes out with tears of joy! WE HAD DONE IT.

Everybody objected! Jake and Logan were forced to untie them and release them! Matt ran up to me and gave me a bear hug squeezing the living day lights outta me!

"YOURE THE BEST RYAN! HOW DID YOU DO THAT!" Nash yelled above the cheering.
All I did was shrug, then I saw him.

Cameron. Staring at me. In the middle of the crowd of innocents. I realized what he was reaching for, eyes locked on me.

"EVERYBODY RUN CAMERON HAS A GUN!"

After screaming that, black spots appeared on my vision and I blacked out.

Did I mention I have reaaaally bad anxiety attacks?