Trouble

Why would Hayes use the code Marcus and I came up with??? He's the only other person who knows it! I looked around for laylee. Like I expected, she wasn't anywhere in sight. That meant that it was code.

Let's see... Marcus loves laylee... The only other person he lives that much would be... LUCAS.

"LUCAAAAAAAAS" I screamed them signaled him over. He came to me and asked what was wrong. I showed him the text from "Hayes" and he nodded. We went off into the cave not knowing what to expect when it hit me.

Not a thought. SOMETHING ACTUALLY HIT ME! IN THE FACE! I picked it up. It was a rock, tied to it an note.

"Follow the Hershey's if you want him to live"

It was Marcus's handwriting. "WAIT HAYES FAVOURITE CANDY IS HERSHEY'S" I blurted out. Then I saw the trail of choclate, I grabbed Lucas's hand and dashed down the eerie cave.

"HAYES! MARCUS!" I screamed with Lucas. We followed the candy to a dead end.

"DAMMIT!" I shouted in terror not knowing what was going to happen to Hayes or what was even going on.

Lucas tapped my shoulder facing where we had just run from. What did I see you ask?

Marcus. He was floating with a strange look in his eye. Usually, his eyes would hold a serious look. He'd never show his emotion. But right now? He was grinning like a child.

"WHAT IS GOING ON MAR-" Lucas covered my mouth and whispered.

"He's in a trance... See the blue glow around his eyes? It's Bill..."

I stared at him in confusion. Was this really even my brother??? And where was Hayes???

Lucas whispered, "this is a trap... I  think we're de-"

The ground under us caved in and we fell. Fell down somewhere around 20 feet.

I felt a sharp terrible pain in my ankle, realizing it was broken I shrieked in pain. Lucas did the same... But much worse...

He had landed on a stelagmite. Impaled through the chest. I had lost half my brothers in one day....
I just wanted things to go back to normal... I'd rather be under Cameron's control than this whole mess. I curled up into a ball and cried. Just cried my eyes out at the sight of my brother, the sight of Marcus looking down on us, eyes still glowing. The knowledge that my boyfriend of 2 years was missing. And now I was. Separated from my group.

I'm dead meat. Was my last thought before I passed out.