#2 Another Celeb Hits On You/He Gets Jealous

Ash

(Harry Styles)

You logged onto your Twitter to find out you had way more mentions than usual and the amount of followers had gone up by alot. So you decided to see what was going on (I mean, who wouldn't). So you tweeted: @YTN: What's going on guys?. You had quite a few of responses in seconds saying 'Check Harry Styles Twitter'. So you did just that. You saw a tweet that said: @Harry_Styles: @YTN: If the thing between you and Ashton doesn't work out I'm here if you need a shoulder to cry on. Then in the responses you saw a tweet from Ashton saying: @Ashton5sos: Thanks for the reasurance mate but I dont think that will be nessicary.

Cal

(Luke Brooks-Janoksians)

You turned on the TV to see that the Janoskians were doing an interview. Being a fan of them you automatically pressed the interview and began to watch it. After a while Calum came downstairs and sat with you not really paying attention to the tv. Until, a fan sent in a question saying: Do you like the band 5 Seconds Of Summer? This cause Calum to look up at the tv out of the corner of his eye. "Yeah! I love their music," James said. "Yeh yeh they're music's cool but that Calum one's girlfriend's fit, Y/N, I think her name is." Luke said. You looked over at Calum to say he looked a mixture of angry/annoyed/jealous You saw Calum take his phone out and type something in. It was a Tweet that said: '@Calum5sos: @luke_brooks I am fully aware of how fit my girlfriend is thankyou.' That caused a bit of drama, with the fans.

Luke

(George Shelley)

As you stepped out of the limo onto the red carpet you were greeted with flashing lights, you were Luke's date at the VMA's this year, as the boys were nominated for an award. You made your way to your seats. You have always been a fan of Union J so when you found out you would be sitting near them it was big suprise. As you were about to take your seat next to none other than George Shelley, Luke turned around kissed you on the lips lightly and sat down next to George. "Hi George, I'm Luke, this is my girlfriend Y/N," Luke said quickly, causing you to giggle. "What?" Luke said, "He was so checking you out".

Mikeyyyy

(Austin Mahone)

You were at a concert of one of your favourite singers, Austin Mahone. As it was your birthday Michael wanted to take you. You were front row, so close to Austin. You were dancing to the music when Austin bends down to you and looks directly at you and winks. You didn't know how to react, but Michael did, he grabbed your hand turned you around and kissed you, making sure Austin saw.

A/N

Thankyou for reading

Tell me what you think!

I will try to post a new one every day but I don't know if I'll be able to with school and stuff.

If you liked it please vote and all that stuff

xxx