#3 Halloween

Ash

For Halloween this year you and Ashton decided to go trick or treating. You both dressed up and started walking down your street knocking on various doors asking for sweets and chocolate. "Do you think they will actully give us candy?" You asked Ashton. He just laughed and looked at you, then said, "Why wouldn't they?" he said. "Well they might think were too old to be trick or treating," you relpied. He he laughed, "We are too old for this" Some (well most) people gave you funny looks but you two were having to much fun to care. After a few hours of doing this you gave up and walked home. Together you and Ashton had a LOT of chocolate. "Were going to need some help to eat all of this," you said. "I bet you one of the boys are going to steal this" "I think you're right," he replied.

Cal

For Halloween you and Calum decided to watch a horror movie marathon. You and Calum had everything set up DVD's were out, blankets and Calum had even stolen some of Ashton's candy from when he went Trick or Treating :P. Firstly you watched One Missed Call. You and Calum were very close. Whenever there was a scary part you would turn your head so your face was in his chest. After watching a few more movies you started to feel tired and eventally fell asleep on Calum. "GoodNight Y/N," you heard him say before kissing your forehead and going to sleep himself.

Luke

It is a well known fact that you aren't the biggest fan of halloween. Ever since you were little you've hated it. So what does your boyfriend, Luke, do for halloween? Take you to a haunted house. You and Luke were both dressed up in yoir halloween costumes and after much begging Luke had managed to make you go to the haunted house with him. When you got there the house was well decorated. "They must love halloween as much as I do" you say sarcastically. Luke just ignores you, noticing your sarcasm. "Don't worry I'm here if you get scared," Luke said taking the mick out of you. As you open the door to the house a giant fake spider dropped down. You screamed and Luke just chuckled. "It's not funny," you said while pouting. Luke just grabs your hand and leads you through the rest if the haunted house.

Mike

This year some people in your neighbour hood had decided to throw a halloween party. You and Michael were invited. After a while in the fancy dress shop and deciding what you were going to go as you eventally made it to the party when it was in full swing. The music was blasting and people were dancing. Michael took your hand and walked over to the drinks table picking up two drinks and handing one to you. A few drinks later you and Michael could be found on the dance floor doing some horificly bad dance moves. You just hoped no one filmed it.

A/N - Because it's near halloween I thought I should post this eventhough it's a couple of days late aha. Sorry the Michael one was so short I just didn't know what else to write.

Thankyou for reading

xxx