Calum Imagine for Nat

As the lights dimmed and the opening chords of eighteen rang out around the venue, the crowd erupted in a mixture of cheers and screams.

You were at a 5 Seconds Of Summer show, and front row. I wish I was eighteen to do all the things you read in the magazines. Your eyes travelled across the stage to a certain bassist, who was stood like ten feet away from you. He came closer, but as he did so people pushed to the front causing you to stumble backwards and fall.

-----------------------------------------------

During the interval, a lot of people had cleared out to get drinks and food and stuff. It was very loud and you were talking to one of the girls next to you when security guard tapped you on the back.

"Excuse me..." he said.

"Nat," you yelled, over the crowd, finishing his sentence.

"Ok, Nat would you like to come backstage?," he asked.

"Um... ok...," you said, trying to keep calm, but failing. He lifted you over the metal barrier and lead you backstage.

--------------------------------------------------

As you walked up to a door that read 5 Seconds of Summer, you heard laughter. The security guard opened the door and four heads turned to look at you.

"Hi, what's your name?" Calum asked.

"Nat," you replied trying to contain yourself.

"I'm Calum," he said flashing you a smile, "I saw you get pushed and I wanted to see that you were okay." he explained.

"I...um I fine," you said.

"oooo...Calum has a crush on Nat," a voice yelled, as Calum blushed.

Hope you like it!!

If you want an imagine comment
below!
XXX