7seven7

*ding*

Josh tensed as he heard the door to the record store alert him and Brendon that they had a new customer. he knew he had to talk to Tyler if he wanted to find out more about the boy. he was scared to turn around because if it was Tyler, he knew just seeing the boys' pretty face would make him chicken out-

"hey, guys, can you help me find 'sounds good feels good'?", Josh's thoughts were interrupted by an angelic voice as he turned around so quick his head almost spun. his mouth dropped slightly as he turned around and saw the most beautiful boy he had ever laid eyes upon. he noticed Tyler start to blush at his unbreakable stare. Tyler's blush only causing him to turn a dark shade of red. they both came back to reality as Brendon patted both of them on the shoulder awkwardly before saying, "I'll let you handle this one Josh".

Josh started to blush even redder than before at Brendon's embarrassing comment. what a great way to make stuff all....awkward....

"Josh?", Tyler says interrupting Josh's thoughts. "oh, ugh, yeah I'm sorry Tyler. w-what did you want a-again?"

"your number", Tyler said before immediately throwing his hand over his mouth in realization of what he had just said.

Josh looked up quickly in happy but flustered confusion, seeing Tyler covering his mouth as if sin was coming out of it. 

he looks so innocent....all the freaky ones do....

both boys stood there awkwardly trying to compose them selves cause they were overwhelmed by the heat in their red tinted cheeks.

"oh, well i'll brb", Josh says walking away.

"w-what?", Tyler asked confused.

"well, you want my number don't you", Tyler nods in expectancy.

"then I have to go and get a pen silly", Josh says hysterically, causing Tyler to giggle.

omg did he just giggle? I'm over here dying because he's so cute! panic attack! omgheaskedformynumber! the skirt is stealing all of my breath! OKAY I NEED TO FIND MY CHILL!! OMG THOUGH! he's looking at me! okay, okay...i'm calm...

"hey Tyler, got the pen. so do you want me to like, um, write it on your hand or something?"

"i have a few more errands to run and I don't want it to rub off or anything", he said looking down at his feet and playing with the hem of his floral skirt,"m-maybe you c-could w-write it s-somewhere else", Tyler stutters out gesturing to his thigh. Josh looks down to Tyler's thigh and back up to Tyler knowingly.

"oh, u-um, of course. no problem Ty", Josh said before he knelt down to face Tyler's thigh.

wow, this is too much...his thighs are so beautiful

Tyler slowly gripped the hem of his skirt, sliding it gently up his thigh giving him a clear view of his black lace panties. Tyler had felt like being typical today. Josh scooted closer on his knees focusing on Tyler's thigh as he began writing his number. Tyler shuddered in pleasure as Josh's left hand gripped his right thigh so that he could neatly write his number. Josh noticed and felt his pants start to get a little tighter. thank god it wasn't too noticeable.

once Josh was finished he went to stand and heard a voice behind him.

"oh, sorry dudes. don't mean to intrude or anything but, um, Josh, some chick is requesting that you be the one to assist her", Brendon said at a slight whisper, making quotations with his fingers.

"oh, um, yeah. okay, be up in a sec", Josh says looking down at the store carpet, away from Brendon.

"is that how fast you went down?" Brendon mumbled under his breath,  not caring whether they heard him or not.

the two boys glanced at each other and blushed, knowing what Brendon thought he had seen.

"okay Tyler, um, i gotta go but um, text me later, maybe. but only if you want-i mean no pressure or anything-you probably already know that though-but.....yeah"

"yeah, um, what time do you, um, get off? i can just text you then if you'd like, unless that's too early or what ever, um-"

"around 4:30 today so in about thirty minutes"

"okay that's fine with me, but maybe you should go cause that girl seems to have high hopes", Tyler chuckles.

"oh god i forgot about her. ugggh.", Josh grunted as they walked up to the front together, "guess i'll talk to you later Tyler", he says almost too quietly watching the way Tyler's hips rocked back and forth as he walked through the door.

"bye, Josh", Tyler says winking. and now as quick as he had came, he was gone."

"ooh, Josh. got you a cute one.  didn't think you were that easy though."

"shut up Brendon! nothing happened! he just asked for my number."

"dang, so you mean if i ask for your digits I can get a blow job? let me get your number then, Josh", Brendon said before winking.

"go away, Bren."

"bye", he said making kissy faces and then pulling Josh in for a hug and kissing him on the cheek, "have fun with Debby the Desperate".

Josh laughed as he turned to see her standing there patiently, waiting on him.

why won't she just leave me alone? gosh she is so annoying.

he thought as he turned to her. he put on the fakest smile he could as they caught eyes,"hi, welcome to Rian's Records."

"hey there, cutie."

yeah, um, well, yeah....
thanks for reading..... i like this so far. ummm, sorry for all these updates but i just don't like to wait and i already have it written. Brendon and Josh are besties. Tyler and Ryan are besties. Ashley and Mel will be besties😜